Beading with Shaped Beads Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Spark your creativity!
Learn expert tips and tricks to work with exciting shaped beads
Join Beadwork Editor Melinda Barta as she demonstrates everything you've ever wanted to know about different shaped beads. Be on the edge of this new trend with the must-have tips and tricks shared in this ultimate beading workshop DVD.
Start off with a comprehensive description of the different varieties of shaped beads including Tilas, Superduos, peanut beads, spikes, and more! Then, go in-depth as Melinda teaches you how to modify traditional bead stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, ladder stitch, and more to use with these exciting shapes. Plus, see side by side how similar shaped beads react to the different stitches.
Enhance your beaded jewelry as you:
- Get started the right way with a comprehensive materials and tools overview, plus Melinda's expert, tried-and-true tips for hiding threads, maintaining proper tension, and more.
- Learn the best stitches to use with the hottest shaped beads including Tilas, Superduos, peanut beads, and more.
- Take your beadwork to the next level as you explore new ways to embellish your beadwork with shaped beads.
- Discover which similar beads are interchangeable and which aren't for easy substitutions.
- Skip the guesswork with up close shots and detailed thread path diagrams.
- And more!
Discover this ultimate beading video that covers all the groundwork for stitching with exciting shaped beads! Watch this ultimate tutorial on your own time, starting and stopping where it's convenient for you. Shape up your beading designs and master these unique beads that offer endless possibilities for your beadwork!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I liked it!
- I just purchased and watched Melinda Barta's Video. I was a bit taken by surprise by the comments i read. I read the reviews on the Standard Definition version before I downloaded the video. First of all, those were not reviews I read, just complaints on their preference for learning. I think they missed the point. It was suppose to be about the contents of the video. I was impressed. Melinda was very thorough with her review and demonstrations for the brand new beads. I wished some projects were included...but all and all it's worth every penny. It helps get your creative juices running. (Posted on 3/28/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.