Be So Sporty Yarn Kits
From the success of Kristin Omdahl's Bamboo So Fine yarn comes her sport-weight Be So Sporty bamboo yarn, now available in a kit.
This kit includes a sample of Kristin's Wrapture delicate wash from Eucalan, a gold gift bag, a 325 yard hank of Be So Sporty yarn in the color of your choosing, and 4 instantly downloadable eBooks with 29 knit and crochet projects designed by Kristin.
The new Be So Sporty bamboo, sport-weight, versatile yarn is also spun, milled, and hand dyed in the U.S. This silky soft yarn gets even silkier and exhibits even more drape after hand-washing.
Be So Sporty yarn kits come in bold, saturated colors:
- Blue Danube
- Chantilly Lace
- Caribbean Turquoise
- Crushed Berries
- Harbor Fog
- Jaded Peacock
- Passionate Plum
- Stormy Sea
- Spun Gold
- Tropical Hot Coral
- Sun Kissed Yellow
- Parisian Bordeaux
- Iced Silver Fox
- Pink Damask
- Lavender's First Romance
- Million Dollar Red
- Lilac Memories
Each Be So Sporty kit includes one hank of bamboo yarn (325 yards) large enough for many one-skein projects. This kit also features 29 one to three skein patterns that Kristin designed exclusively for her bamboo yarns.
The Holiday 2015 eBook features these 8 patterns:
- Budding Lotus Crochet Candle Holders
- F.L.Y. Crochet Roses Topiary
- Kimmy 2.0 Knit Top
- Lace Reflections Crochet Lace Mirror Frames
- Misty Memories Knit Lace Shawl
- Molten Lava Crochet Shawl
- Razor Shell Knit Lace Shawl
- Sweet Clara 2.0 Crochet Top
Kristin includes not only shawl and sweater patterns but also crochet mirrors, candleholders, and flowers perfect for decorating your home or giving as gifts this holiday season. These patterns are sure to get you inspired to create your own crochet pieces using Kristin’s featured Be So Sporty yarn.
The Fall 2015 eBook features these 9 patterns:
- Fan Dancer Crochet Dress
- Gypsy Love Knit Lace Vest
- Highland Twilight Crochet Tank
- Jewel of the Shrug Crochet
- Prismatic Crochet Sampler Scarves
- Prismatic Knit Sampler Scarf
- Princess Hibiscus Knit Shawl
- Majestic Skies Crochet Motif Shawl
- Tempesta Knit Pullover
If you love working with Kristin's Be So Fine and Be So Sporty yarns, use this eBook as inspiration to take your designs further. Kristin includes information on where you can get more of her yarn, wrapturefibre wash, and more.
The Sporty One eBook features these 6 patterns:
- Flushing Raspberry Knit Cowl
- London Coral BSF Crochet Cowl
- Melbourne Amethyst Crochet Mobius
- Naples Amethyst Knit Ribbed Hat
- Parisian Carmel Crochet Cowl and Hat Set
- Rio Dark Teal Crochet Mobius
Spring/Summer 2015 eBook features these 6 patterns:
- Golden Sunset Knitted Shawl
- Kimmy Knitted Top
- Crochet Marrakech Motif Pullover
- Crochet Mesh Berry Pullover
- Sweet Clara Crochet Top
- Triden 3-Motif Crochet Cowl
Along with the yarn and eBooks, each Be So Sporty yarn kit includes a sample (1 oz.) of Kristin's signature Wrapture fibrewash . Available from Eucalan, Wrapture no-rinse wash is infused with Night Bloom Jasmine with a touch of lanoline to keep static to a minimum.
Wrapped up in a small, gold project bag, your Be So Sporty yarn kit with Wrapture, one skein of yarn, and 29 eBook patterns is available while supplies last. Order yours today and get started on your sporty bamboo apparel.
Order your Be So Sporty yarn kit today, while supplies last!
- Be So Sporty yarn kit - Teal
- I am very happy with the neat packaging and free sample of the Wrapture delicate wash. I love the color and feel of the yarn. However I had a horrible experience with winding the yarn into a usable ball. I put the hank on the swift before cutting any of the wraps. After I started winding the ball it appeared as though the hank had been wound in two directions I finally had to remove it from the swift and wind by hand -- took over 4 hours of much patience. (Posted on 6/28/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.