Basic Stringing Collection
Fill your jewelry box with custom creations!
If you love jewelry, it's time take the plunge and start creating your own custom designs at home!
This collection is the ultimate inspiration for jewelry designers and beaders of all tastes, styles, and learning levels. With over 125 jewelry projects each with step-by-step instructions, you can't go wrong!
Jean Campbell will start you off on the right foot as she fills you in on the stringing basics from selecting beads to securing your wire with crimp beads. Then, you can explore over 125 designs curated by the trusted editors of Beadwork magazine. Finally, start creating with your new set of pliers and Accu-flex® beading wire.
You won't want to miss out on this ultimate collection featuring must-have supplies and step-by-step instruction for ONLY $49.99!
Hurry, supplies are limited!
This exclusive collection includes:
Getting Started Stringing Beads
by Jean Campbell
This eBook carefully guides you through every aspect of stringing jewelry, from bead shopping to using basic stringing materials and findings. Featuring over 100 color photographs and illustrations that provide step-by-step directions for over 25 projects, you will be stringing in no time!
Stringing Style: 50+ Fresh Bead Designs for Jewelry
by Jaime Hogsett
Explore the best of Jewelry Stringing magazine with over 50 designs with which beginners and experts will fall in love. Refresh your memory with a stringing 101 tutorial that covers crimping, adding jump rings, and insider design tips.
Stringing Style 2: 50 More Designs for Beaded Jewelry
by Jean Campbell
This collection is full of gorgeous beading designs that are certain to inspire you to fill your jewelry box with custom creations. Complete with step-by-step instructions and clear photographs, this eBook will guide you through an array of projects by dozens of top bead-jewelry designers that use a range of materials and unique combinations of materials.
100 foot spool
Go pro with professional-quality Accu-flex beading wire. This clear nylon-coated stainless steel wire will give your jewelry designs a quality foundation, allowing you to start stringing quickly!
5 Piece Jeweler's Tool Kit
4 ½ Inch Carbon Steel Pliers
Cover all of your bases with this 5-piece hand-tool set which includes flat-nose, chain-nose, and round-nose pliers, as well as a side-cutter and end-cutting nippers. Each tool is 4 ½ inches long with lap joints and plastic-coated handles. Plus, you can keep your new tools organized in the plastic roll-up case.
4 ½ Inch Steel Pliers with Plastic Grips
Get crimping beads and tubes up to 3mm with these 4 ½ inch pliers! With two grooved openings in the jaws, you will be able to create a half-moon shape in the first groove, then roll the crimp closed with the second groove.
Don't wait, claim your kit today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.