Basic Photography Skills For Knitters with Gale Zucker Webinar
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Show off your knits! Instructor Gale Zucker's new photography webinar for knitters will enable you to show off your projects in the best light.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Excellent info
Gale really knows her stuff when it comes to knitwear photography. This class covers composition, exposure, making use of lighting, etc… but you don't have to be a photography pro to get a ton out of it. If you use the information she teaches this class can add more to your photos than buying a fancy camera and it's much cheaper!
As described, it is a recorded webinar. Just like the recorded webinars at work it has it's moments at the start. I'm sure a live class with Gale would be even better, but until then this will have to hold me over. (Posted on 9/9/2014)
- Very Helpful and Informative!
- I've taken several classes from Gale and learn something new every time. This webinar is no exception. There are lots of helpful hints about creating great shots that really showcase your work. Her tips about setting your camera to photograph yarn and hand knits are particularly helpful. Highly recommended. (Posted on 9/9/2014)
- You will learn so much!
- I have taken this class and others from Gale Zucker, each time I learn something new. Even if you feel competent with your camera, Gale can up your game. I can't recommend this enough. Based on her in- person class, and portfolio, she was hired to shoot Wearwithall. Her skill and professionalism is remarkable. If all you learn is a little bit of how she works with light, you are lucky! (Posted on 9/9/2014)
- Not quite what I was expecting
- I didn't realize this was a recording of a PowerPoint presentation; I assumed that it was an actual live action video. And it was the entire recording of the presentation, with stops and starts on the presenter's part while getting PowerPoint to work correctly. There were some good points sprinkled throughout the presentation and I did learn a couple of things, but overall I thought that it wasn't what I was looking for and I'm glad that I was able to get it on sale instead of paying the full price. (Posted on 8/8/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.