Baroque Sonata Bracelet Kit
Price as configured: $39.99 Regular Price: $45.99
Add drama to your beading designs with the Baroque Sonata Bracelet!
Inspired by the ornate music of the baroque era, this bracelet project pitches pearlized baroque seed beads in counterpoint to a trio of graduated drop beads. Work with peyote stitch, picot and fringe to showcase the artistic excitement and exuberance of this romantic time period.
For ONLY $45.99, receive the special magazine edition, Favorite Bead Stitches 2016 and the supplies needed to bead this sculptural jewelry piece!
See what's inside this collection:
Favorite Bead Stitches 2016 Digital Edition
With 30 projects handpicked from the editors of Beadwork magazine, your beading inspiration has arrived in this collector's edition! Discover fun variations on popular beading techniques, such as peyote stitch, brick-stitch and herringbone stitch, and work with leather, fringe, shiny crystals and more! Become enchanted by elegant beading pieces inspired by antiquity, like the Ravenna Earrings by Glenda Paunonen and Liisa Turunen and the Baroque Sonata Bracelet by Sandie Bachard. With a variety of beading projects that span from trendy to vintage, challenging to quick and easy, dive into your next design today.
Baroque Sonata Bracelet Kit
by Sandie Bachard
Make this beautiful bracelet that is featured in Favorite Bead Stitches 2016 and receive the necessary supplies:
- Metallic yellow gold size 11 seed beads
- Matte metallic patina iris size 8 seed beads
- Antiqued brass size 5 Baroque pearlized seed beads
- Matte metallic patina iris 2.8mm Japanese drops
- Metallic dark bronze 3.4mm Japanese drops
- Matte metallic patina iris 3×5.5mm long Japanese drops
- Jet AB2X 6mm crystal bicones
- Powder green 4mm crystal pearls
- 1 gold 14×17mm filigree 2-strand oval box
- clasp with jump rings
Note: This project is originally sized at 7 ½ inches. Extra beads are included in each kit for culling and sizing changes, but for drastic sizing difference, please either purchase multiple kits or visit your local bead store.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.