Baby, It's Fall Outside Project Collection
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $56.96
The weather is starting to cool, which means you need to stay warm!
The projects and articles included in this sweet collection are going to just that. Whether you are looking for new pieces for your fall wardrobe, or projects to spice up your home, these four products have what you need! We are bringing you recent back issues of Stitch Magazine that are full of new projects to try and love this season as well as an eBook full of cozy scarves and wraps. This fall, you are going to love having all your hand sewn items by your side, around your neck, or draped on your shoulders!
Inside this collection you will find:
- Stitch Fall 2014 Digital Issue
- Stitch Fall 2013 Digital Issue
- Stitch Fall 2012 Digital Issue
- Craft Tree: Scarves & Wraps Project eBook
Learn more about what's included:
Stitch Fall 2014
This issue is all about combining the joys of summer with the crispness of fall! Bright colors and fun patterns create modern projects to welcome a new season while keeping the joy of summer intact.
Highlights of this magazine include:
- 36 modern sewing projects
- 7 ways to master free-motion stitching
- Make a modern matching kitchen set
- Let's Revive Home Ec! by Linzee Kull McCray
Stitch Fall 2013
Exotic sewing . . . now that’s sure to spark any sewing enthusiast’s curiosity! Whether you want to learn how to sew or are searching for creative new ideas, you’ll love the projects, fabrics and techniques that take a page from both fantastic and global influences, from modern fairy tales to inspiration from other countries and eras.
Project themes include:
- Modern Fairy Tales
- Renaissance Woman
- Time Traveler
- Global Journeys
- Call of the Wild
Stitch Fall 2012
Revel in the cool, crisp days of the fall season with Stitch, Fall 2012. You'll have fun with autumn-hued prints; a fresh harvest of cozy and fashionable fabrics; clothes and accessories inspired by fall’s styles; and projects that you can create by yourself or with others, for yourself and others.
Highlights of this issue:
- 32 sewing patterns for garments, home accessories, and more
- Technique Spotlight: Draping a Bodice.
- Sewing with Knits
- Material World: The Bottom Line
Craft Tree: Scarves & Wraps
Get ready to be cozy, warm, and best of all stylish with the projects in this eBook. There are 13 scarves and wrap patterns featured and the only problem with them is that you won't know which one to make first!
Here's a highlight of the projects featured:
- Glitz + Glam Scarf by Kerry Smith
- Circuit Scarf by Kevin Kosbab
- Velvet & Silk Cowl by Erin Harris
- Mosaic Wrap by Katrina Loving
- Mosaic Silk Scarf by Tricia Waddell
- Möbius Cowl by Susan Wasinger
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.