Art Lessons 2013, Volume 8: Looking for Drama with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- Adventure into Drama
- Jane is an incredible artist with a unique gift, she took me where I did not think I could go on this lesson. It was amazing!! Love Jane and you will love her to. (Posted on 9/16/2015)
- Great Video and trips!
- I loved this lesson! Jane is fun, whimsical and a blast to watch. She gives you great tips to help you create like she does. I made a napkin collage and loved how it turned out. I love that for a small fee, I can treat myself each month to learning something new. I have almost all of her lessons for the year so far. I have loved and learned something from everyone of them. I tell all my mixed media friends about her classes! I will keep buying her mini classes! Thank you Jane for all your hard work! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- A complete mixed media project and lesson for 2.99!
- This was my fourth Art Lesson from Jane and I am now a confirmed fan. Jane's bio says she smiles a lot and, I have to mention, it is contagious! In this lesson she uses several different supplies and pens to create a dramatic face on a napkin adhered to paper! I lve seeing it come together and want to create drama myself! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Serviette Fun
- My stash of serviettes is growing and growing. So many ways to use them. So many techniques... So many tips and tricks! Jane is always inspiring me to new heights. Thank you so much for all you share! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Drama Drama Drama
This book is so me, Drama and more Drama. I love it.
I have so much fun with Jane Davenport's books. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Got drama!
- In this lesson Jane showed how easy it is to create faces. Quite brilliant actually, it got the creative juices flowing! The video was a great help. (Posted on 5/25/2014)
- I have only recently been introduced to Jane Davenport and her style of teaching is fabulous. Her love of what she does comes through - whether you are watching her teach in a dvd or in a pdf, you can just feel how much she loves to teach and how much she loves her art. When I learn from her I get excited and I feel creative. I have been suffering from a very dark depression for a very long time and I decided that this year (2014) I would work on an art journal and made the lofty goal of doing 2 pages a month. It is the end of Jan and I have done 4 pages this month because of the creativity I have felt from reading this PDF (and video that is within the PDF file) as well as watching her in Whimsical Faces and her introduction to the Inktense products. If you are looking for a boost in confidence or looking for something to help you get a bit of a jump start in getting back on your proverbial horse, let the fun, fabulous, and really talented Ms. Davenport help you. It is really worth it! (Posted on 1/29/2014)
- More fun with Jane
- Excellent value, as always with Jane easy to follow instructions, she makes me feel artistic. My young grandchildren will love trying to find images within my creations as they see shapes in the most unexpected places e.g. rough stone walls, foliage and rocks. Thank you Jane (Posted on 1/24/2014)
- I just love Jane. She is a great teacher with always something new to learn or brush up on. (Posted on 12/6/2013)
- great lesson
- Enjoyed seeing this technique. I certainly want to give it a try. Alot of information in such a short lesson. Worth 2 bucks. (Posted on 11/12/2013)
- Fun mixed media faces for all levels
- This lesson is fun and easy to follow. Jane teaches you a fresh, new way to create a mixed media face. You can have fun with this whether you're a beginner or more advanced. Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/17/2013)
I always purchase any of Jane's classes because I am never disappointed. I always feel more confident with my artwork after a lesson with Jane and this one encouraged me to trust what I am seeing on the paper and dive in.
Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/17/2013)
- Very dramatic! I had a lot of fun. 1st time ever I bought a workshop from her. I am waiting my Whimsical Face video...yay!!!! She explained everything including how she got beautiful napkins. That is the way you should teach from reality. Simply explained for all kind of audience! She explained clearly how we separate, cut, paste, and paint it on the paper. She sparkled my creativity in a different direction. I love much! thanks Jane for a great class! (Posted on 8/16/2013)
- Jane Davenport Looking for drama
- What a wonderful video and information sheets this is such an achievable lesson for anyone a great way to pull out an image from your own imagination. I would recommend this and any of Jane's fun, freeing and informative classes. Be inspired and rush to your art supplies (Posted on 8/14/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.