Art Lessons 2013, Volume 11: Fantasy House Portraits with Staci Swider
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- about the video
I thought it may be helpful to explain about the video stopping short as some have mentioned. ALL of the intended information is present in the attached video for this download. Unfortunately what you are seeing is my poor editing skills. The video was never intended to be a complete tutorial but merely a short snippet of a key component I thought pertinent, in this case, the explanation of composition to show depth in the landscape. It may appear that the video cuts short but I simply cut off the filming at the end of speaking so it appears to cut me off. Rest assured that all of the information that was intended to be there is in fact included. Sorry for the confusion. xoxo staci (Posted on 4/1/2016)
- incomplete video!
- even if the technique is interesting and the pdf's good, the video hasn't any presentation-title, when start,(cut) and stop when the technique is not finish!...cut again...an incomplete video!, i'm waiting a reply, and solution for this, because for me the video is important. (Posted on 6/2/2015)
- Good value but video stops too soon
- I love the paint over collage technique and I can never see enough! I was disappointed that the video (which I always watch on "MUTE" mode so I never hear anything... so visuals are SUPER important to me) really just went through laying out the pictures. It didn't get to the painting which is the "meat" of paint over collage technique. However the few other photographs in the PDF were adequate to show the general technique and for the price it is a great! (Posted on 10/1/2014)
- This was really great
- I would never have known how to do this. It was a clever approach to make painting less demanding. I really enjoyed this lesson! (Posted on 3/3/2014)
- Wonderful tutorial
- This is a wonderful way to learn the basics of making a fantasy house collage. Only taking one of Staci's workshops is better. (Posted on 2/1/2014)
- Easy to follow & fun project
- I was very happy with this step-by-step project. It was my first "article" purchase so wasn't sure what to expect. Following the artist's technique, I completed a project (turned a photo of my daughter's surburban home into a beach-front retreat for a holiday gift) -- thrilled with the results! The short video included on placement/composition was great & I'd like more of this artist's videos as it was very well done. I have purchased many e-courses & watch way too many you-tube art tutorials, so I have tons of experience in watching videos -- this one was up there with the best. Well worth the $2 ! (Posted on 11/29/2013)
- Organized, easy to follow
- This was my first "article" style purchase & found it easy to follow & understand the artist's steps. I completed a project using her techniques (turned my daughter's surburban home into a beach-front retreat) for a holiday gift). Very happy with the results! There was a very short video showing the artist's suggestions for placement/composition that was great. Would like to see more video projects by her as it was very well done (I've purchased lots of e-courses & spend way too much time watching you-tube tutorials so have tons of time watching artists' videos -- this artist's video explanation & quality was up there. Well worth the $. (Posted on 11/29/2013)
- art lesson vol.11
I really enjoyed this video and found lots of ideas to work on
Many thanks (Posted on 11/29/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.