Art Lessons 2013, Volume 1: Paint Over Collage with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
"Paint Over Collage" comes with instructions that will walk you through a mixed-media portraiture project. Learn how to use a Stabilo All Pencil, which you can use to write on a variety of surfaces. And, peek at Julie's painted collages for inspiration!
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
|Author/Designer||Julie Fei-Fan Balzer|
- Short but informative
- This is a simple step by step demo of collage and painting over it. Looking at artists work, it was a little intimidating, however this shows once you have the technique, how simple it is! Very important are the tools that are required and these are stated here. The quick video also helps a great deal. (Posted on 8/10/2014)
- Makes me believe I can do it!
- As usual, Julie takes an intimidating subject and breaks it down in ways that are easy to understand. More importantly, she takes the fear out of it, especially since I'm new to mixed media. It is a simple, quick look at beginning techniques - exactly what I was looking for. So worth the $2. (Posted on 6/3/2014)
- So Nice!
Being new to mixed media arts, this, and the other lessons, were the perfect thing to learn tips and tricks. Great intro to supplies, as well.
Love this art series! (Posted on 12/1/2013)
- Very Nice!
- I am newer to mixed media and this was just right for helping me learn tricks and tips. (Posted on 12/1/2013)
- So inspiring!
I want to help others make an idea of what they are buying. This is a simple, but yet very inspiring lesson. It is a lesson, exactly what it claims it is, don't expect too much out of it, but if you're a beginner, you're going to find this fascinating. In the PDF there are presented the supplies you can use to create this beauty-like face, and the best part is that you don't have to use all of them or to used them only, you can put your own finger print and create something gorgeous. My version after I've bought this lesson can be seen here: http://4thelovers.blogspot.ro/2013/09/messy-face.html
I will definitely buy more art lessons, if I find them attractive. A good detailed description of each one helps me make up my mind whether I want to buy it or not. (Posted on 11/15/2013)
- great lesson
- loved this lesson and I am definitely going to give it a try. I also bought her stencil of a faces that I found on artist website. I am portrait artist so it will help accomplish my goal. Worth the 2 bucks. (Posted on 11/12/2013)
- I loved it!
- I found this lesson very informative and easy to follow. All the steps are explained clearly and illustrated in photos.. A video shows the whole process condensed in a few minutes. I found it very good and a bargain at such a low price! (Posted on 11/5/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.