Art Lessons 2015, Volume 2: The Versatility of Blue with Gina Lee Kim
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
|Author/Designer||Gina Lee Kim|
- fun and easy
- She helps you make an art piece you would be proud of. (Posted on 1/16/2016)
- Terrific classes
- all of Gina's classes are great! Very clear directions and totally inspiring. I was beyond happy with my results! Thanks so much Gina...would love to see more! (Posted on 8/8/2015)
- Master of color
- Gina Lee Kim is a master at working color with her brush and with her affordable, fun class series on color, you can be too! Gina walks you through the color wheel, taking a stop to teach you her time tested tricks and to spend time time in blissful play. You will sail right through the blue lesson, emerging a more seasoned artist! Enjoy! (Posted on 8/8/2015)
- a lot of fun
- My husband and I did this project together and really enjoyed it. He never liked watercolor before. Unfortunately you can't view the video using a kindle fire, which is annoying. Be sure you can watch it on a laptop as this lesson is easier to understand if you can see how it's done. (Posted on 6/28/2015)
- I had difficulty with the video, kept cutting out. The brushstroke chart was extremely helpful. Need to get some of these paints as I do not have all professional paints. (Posted on 5/2/2015)
- Gina's introduction to this color as well as using it in watercolor are inspiring and encourage me to try watercolor painting and not to be intimidated by it and how to keep it simple with subject, brush and color on stark white canvas. (Posted on 4/19/2015)
Buy all three workshops's Gina, are easy to follow, very well explained the technique and helps the video for those of Spanish language as me. Recommended!
I hope more! (Posted on 3/21/2015)
- Estupenda e inspiradora clase
- Gina Lee Kim, además de ser una artista maravillosa, es una excelente maestra. En esta clase expone de manera, clara y concisa, diversas técnicas para trabajar con acuarelas. El disponer de un video permite que el alumno observe detenidamente cómo realizar cada técnica y, el tener un folleto en PDF, posibilita que se tenga la información disponible en cualquier momento que se quiera consultar. Éstas lecciones son excelentes en cuanto a calidad-precio, en definitiva las recomiendo ampliamente. (Posted on 3/10/2015)
- Great video!
- Gina Lee Kim is heartwarming as she shares her watercolor processes. She shares useful tips on her process of painting. (Posted on 3/7/2015)
- Love Gina's easy, encouraging style of teaching! I've been painting with watercolor colors for years in a realistic style. Gina's lovely, whimsical illustrations prompted me to sign up for this class and I'm so glad I did! I'm having a great time loosening up and exploring new techniques. Thank you! (I started with the 'Red' class - wonderful too - and can't wait for the 'Green') (Posted on 3/6/2015)
- Highly recommend!!
- Gina provides a very thorough and visual lesson and will give you confidence in her techniques no matter what level in watercoloring. This is my 2nd lesson and again Gina does not disappoint. Gina is an amazing artist! Look forward to more lessons. (Posted on 3/2/2015)
- Great techniques to try!
- I really enjoyed this lesson from Gina. I love that, using the techniques in the lesson, I can now paint a sky and water painting that actually looks like sky and water. The mixed media elements were a fun addition. Also, Gina does a great job explaining the techniques and I can now think of lots of ways to vary them to try other things. Overall, I just had a good time with this lesson and I am looking forward to the next one. (Posted on 3/2/2015)
- Worth so much more
- Gina's classes are so easy to work with. The visual effect is fantastic and the video is wonderful. (Posted on 3/1/2015)
- Such a fun class. Gina is a great instructor and I love that the classes are short enough that you can complete them yet contain enough info that you really learn something new. (Posted on 3/1/2015)
- How blue is your sky?
- Gina makes it easy to learn how to get that dreamy and whimsical blue sea water and starlight sky. I've always wonder how that complicated artistic look is done. But the fun part is, it's easy to create that serene look. Just making stars is awesome. (Posted on 2/23/2015)
- Incredible colors - can't wait to try!
- Gina does it again! The sky and ocean colors that she achieves are gorgeous. Have been waiting for this blue lesson as this represents what I love best about Gina's work. She makes it look very doable. I am excited to try this technique and paint along with her. (Posted on 2/6/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.