Art Lessons 2015, Volume 1: The Power of Red with Gina Lee Kim
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
|Author/Designer||Gina Lee Kim|
- Thoroughly enjoyable
- This artist is engaging and the 2 art projects are fun. I immediately wanted to paint after watching it all the way through. Then second time, I painted with her. (Posted on 1/16/2016)
- I never tried watercolor much before and this lesson was a lot of fun. Unfortunately the video can't be viewed using kindle fire, so I had to view it on my laptop. I wish the video had focused on the second project but I still enjoyed the pdf (Posted on 6/28/2015)
- Short but informative
- Good lesson, especially the coffee break mixed media piece. Luv the pillow addition. Have had oil pastels lying around - didn't know I could use it as a resist. Also learnt something else - glass bead gel. Can't wait to try it out. The artwork is gorgeous. (Posted on 5/2/2015)
- Fun lesson!
- I loved this art lesson! There was lots of great information and two projects to help you experiment with your watercolors. And some mixed media thrown in! (Posted on 4/30/2015)
- lindisimas clases
Tengo los tres workshops de èsta autora, ojalà haga màs!
son faciles de interpretar aun para los de habla hispana, no obstante el idioma inglès, muy claro el video y el pdf, que puedes traducir con google si no lo entiendes, en fin, por este precio la calidad es muy superable.
recomendado al 100 %!
please, do more like this!! (Posted on 3/21/2015)
- Excellent Art Lesson!
- Loved this first mini lesson and I learned so much. Gina Lee Kim is an amazing artist and wonderful instructor, I'm looking forward to get all her lessons. (Posted on 3/10/2015)
- Great video!
- Another little gem of a video from Gina Lee Kim. (Posted on 3/7/2015)
- Fantastic Lesson
- PDF as well as the two videos offer great instruction at a more than reasonable price. (Posted on 3/4/2015)
- Full of inspiration, no matter your level in watercoloring!
- Gina provides a very thorough and visual lesson and will give you confidence in her techniques no matter what level in watercoloring. This was my first lesson and I purchased 2nd lesson as soon as it became available. Gina is an amazing artist! Look forward to more lessons. (Posted on 3/2/2015)
- Lots of interesting information!
- After watching this lesson, I decided to try some professional grade watercolors and I am so glad that I did. I enjoyed watching the videos and then trying out the techniques. It was also fun to change up the lessons a little bit using what I learned in the videos. Definitely a great video lesson! (Posted on 3/2/2015)
- A fun introduction to watercolor
- The lesson is super easy and it's a fun way to get introduced to watercolor painting. RED is a super bold color, so if you're bold enough to learn watercolor painting this is the lesson for you! (Posted on 2/23/2015)
- Great instruction for a great price. (Posted on 2/21/2015)
- inspiring and fun!
- Love this class. Gina is a wonderful instructor and shows you everything you need to know to complete your projects. The class handout is a great resource too. (Posted on 2/10/2015)
- Bargain but no matter your level
- Great class. Can't beat the price. Even experienced watercolorists will discover new techniques. Easy to follow. Great break down of colors by brand. Fun to follow. A++ (Posted on 2/8/2015)
- Gina Lee Kim's the power of red - a must!
- This was a joy to watch and definitely gave me the push to grab my paint brushes and start creating. Gina Lee Kim is a fantastic watercolorist who uses vivid colors and space in a genius way. Her instructions are easy to follow, to the point, and delivered with grace and joy. And all that at an awesome price point. You can't beat that! (Posted on 2/8/2015)
- Great value!
- Gina did an amazing job with these lessons! They are short, but they're an amazing value for the amount of information she gives you. I'm not a beginner at all, and I'm learning quite a bit! The videos are great, and Gina goes at a great pace for learning. You also have PDF lessons to refer back to that are full of wonderful color photos and some inspiration pieces. I'm looking forward to adding the whole series to my collection! (Posted on 2/6/2015)
- Excellent lesson
- I am impressed with the professional presentation achieved in Gina's partnership with Cloth Paper Scissors. I am drawn to the beautiful colors in Gina's seemingly simple compositions and found her lesson to be thorough, straight to the point, and original. I am experienced with watercolor and yet learned several new to me techniques from Gina. I particularly appreciated Gina's reference material about paint colors in the red spectrum and brands she uses. Plus, the price is fabulous! (Posted on 2/6/2015)
- Wonderful techniques - Wonderful Instructor!
- As a huge fan of Gina Lee Kim, I knew this would be full of instruction and tips. Love watching Gina paint. Particularly enjoyed her tips and "what not to do". She makes the lessons very doable. Very much looking forward to the blue series! Thank you Gina for explaining how you get those gorgeous saturated colors. What a bargain! (Posted on 1/16/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.