Art Lessons 2014, Volume 7: Gesso with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- OK if your new to art techniques
- This is the second Art Lesson I have purchased and I find them a bit basic, but perhaps they are meant for beginners? (Posted on 12/4/2015)
- Loved this so much ,recommend it to every artist in the making (Posted on 1/22/2015)
- As always...delightful!
- Jane always gives a "bang for the buck"! I truly get something out of every lesson, even though I have been arting my entire life!! (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- This are lesson is outstanding
Dear Jane: here to share some love, gir!!! I loved this lesson so much. I saw your lessons in Cloth Paper Scissors Pages Feb issue and was hooked at first sight...this lesson was amazing...i am loving my gesso. I have 2 big bottles of it. Every time it's on sale I buy it. Thank you...
Just so you know. I love our personality and your upbeat attitude and most of all your talent and ability to teach. Thank you so much. xoxoxoxo (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- Another great Jane art lesson!
- I have had gesso in my art arsenal for years now, but this art lesson has helped me use it in a much more involved way, besides just priming a page or covering up something I didn't like. As usual Jane is a fun and inspiring teacher, and this lesson is wonderful! She shares how she uses gesso in her art, in ways I have never thought to use it, and she makes 2 beautiful pieces of art (the one used for the cover image of the lesson is my FAVE! I Love it!) The lessons are reasonably priced and very inspiring, I can't recommend them enough! :) (Posted on 9/11/2014)
- Great information
- In this one, I really appreciate all information Jane shared! I have bought three types of gesso - because I read different places about how you have to have it. Before reading Jane's ebook and watching the video I only used it one boring way. :) Now I have so much more information on uses! (Posted on 9/9/2014)
- Beautifully explained, really great samples which are clearly demonstrated step by step - and achievable results too. I've always loved playing with gesso, but Jane takes this to a whole new level! Very inspirational. Go buy it - you NEED this! (Posted on 8/15/2014)
- Art Lessons 2014 Vol 7: Gesso
- I love all Jane's work and have downloaded quite a few of her lessons. Keep up the good work Jane, you are "ace" (Posted on 8/15/2014)
- Yes! to gesso
- This lesson is one of my favourites! I've had a very limited view on what you can do with gesso, and this lesson really expanded my mind. And I love the artwork! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Looking at gesso in a whole new way!
- Jane Davenport can't be beat when it comes to upbeat, inspiring teaching! I hope Interweave continues to publish more from her. This lesson has taught me to think of gesso as a vital tool. Not meant to sit on a shelf. Now I am eager to experiment with it. (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Fun and Informative
- I gobble up all of Jane's art lessons as soon as they come out because they are all inspiring, information, and a pleasure to watch! I have recommended them to several friends and would recommend them to anyone. (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Great lesson and free video
- Jane gives us an overview of gesso and shows how it can be used in an art project. I really like that she has a video demo of this. It is a bargain lesson! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- sooo gorgeous ....
- oooh "lets go on a gesso journey" ... why yes I think I will now I have watched this great lesson .... - packed with info and tips on using gesso in ways I never thought possible! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- New Techniques Added to Tool Belt!
- How fun! This course added so many new techniques to my art tool belt and all with the simplest medium...gesso. Jane always makes art fun and interesting...never a dull moment. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Who knew?
- I now keep a jar of gesso on my work table at all times. Who knew the endless uses of Gesso! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- This was such a great mini lesson! I learned quite a bit about gesso. Jane touched on just a few things that can be done with it. Enjoyed this lesson. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Wow Just Wow
- I was so inspired by her use of Gesso. I had to run out and get some heavy Gesso just so I could try the techniques. So much fun. Very Inspired by each of her Art Lessons! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- The best yet
- Loved this lesson and the innovative ways to use gesso with journal art. I think this lesson was Jane's best. It has endless possibilities for creating magical journal pieces and a must for anyone wanting to transform or alter books.. (Posted on 7/1/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.