Art lessons 2014 Vol. 5: Alcohol Markers with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson Download|
- Beautiful work
- I really enjoy this book, it gives details on how to go about creating a beautiful free spirited drawing. I can't wait to purchase my supplies and get started! (Posted on 2/15/2015)
- A good introduction
- This short video and written illustrated PDF is a really good introduction to what all you can do with alcohol markers. I love all the neat ways Jane uses her art supplies and then shares her ideas with us, so we can do it, too. (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- Amazing lesson
I have had alcohol markers in my stash for a while and have occasionally used them as part of my mixed media pages but never as the main material. Jane has, however, converted me in this fantastic class. I actually did a whole person with a face, which for those who know me, always freaks me out , for some reason the enthusiasm and expert advice helped me work through this fear. As usual, a wonderful class that really helps you understand how to use your stash of markers - and made me want to go buy more. Thanks Jane , I love your mini lessons, and this one did not fail to please!
(Posted on 9/22/2014)
- Another great art lesson from a great teacher!
- I have purchased almost all of the art lessons with Jane that are out so far, and they have all been inspiring and helpful. I think the alcohol markers one is my favorite so far tho! I've never been a big fan of alcohol markers before because I couldn't get the look I wanted with them, and I wasn't going to buy this lesson because I "knew" already that I didn't like these kinds of markers. But really, I should have known better :) I bought it and I loved it! Jane's lesson was fun, and informative, and the piece she created within it is as beautiful and playful as always! She is a wonderful teacher and makes you feel like you can do what she is doing too! So after this lesson I have pulled out my alcohol markers, gotten some marker paper, and I'm playing with my markers in a more relaxed way, which has made all the difference. I love that I can come back to this lesson anytime I need a refresher about the markers, or whenever I want some inspiration. I definitely recommend any of her art lessons! They are wonderful! (Posted on 9/11/2014)
- Alcohol Markers
I have had my alcohol markers for awhile. I even decorated my bike helmet with them.
Jane has outdone herself on this one. As with all of her lessons, I learned way more than I paid for.
These little lessons are the deal of the century. Keep them coming.
I could just put one of these lessons on when I'm down and Jane's cheerful personality not only teaches me something but brings my spirits up. Thanks Jane, you're the best.
(Posted on 8/17/2014)
- Awesome and Inspiring
Just like all of Jane's videos this one doesn't disappoint. A lot of information and techniques but the PDF is full of detail.
Jane I enjoy your bubbly spirit - it is infectious. Keep churning out the videos. I think $2.99 is a small price to pay. I have purchased some of Jane's other videos from her site and they do not disappoint either. (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Short, sweet, packed with tips and worth the price
- I love all of Jane's lessons and this one didn't disappoint. An awful lot packed in to the video - you need to watch it a few times. The supporting pdf expands nicely on the video. Gave me inspiration to get out the markers and play. The more you practice the more you learn. Thanks Miss Jane :) (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- All of the art lessons by Jane are excellent tools.
- Second try, I hope this one works, or maybe two reviews. There is a lot of information packed into this and all of the other lessons from Jane. I highly recommend them. They will help me find other ways to use my stash. I look forward to the rest of them. Thanks Jane! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Jane "Danger" Davenports Art Lessons for 2014 - excellent tools
All of Jane's art lessons are great. A lot of information packed into a few pages. I know these will be helpful to me in using my stash. Great idea for the art lessons series. I look forward to the rest of them. Alcohol Markers are one of my favorites. I highly recommend these lessons.
(Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Teaches so much
- Loved this mini lesson and I learned so much. I had no idea I could use my markers like this. Thank you. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- yum yum
- ooooh I totally love this lesson... I have a silly amount of copics and hardly use them... this makes me want to dive right in and use them (dive.... get it... mermaid.. fish... ).. anyway - great lesson as usual - so many 'oooh' and 'aaah' moments for me in this little vid!! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Love Love Love
- This was such a great lesson! I loved learning different ways to use alcohol markers. Jane is such a lovely soul and is an amazing teacher! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- I absolutely love alcohol markers!!! These lessons are amazing because Jane opens up a whole world of possibilities! I not only learned other techniques about alcohol markers but I also learned new techniques in art journaling. I love how Jane often plays with different materials and makes magic. I see some negative reviews, but I think these lessons are just introductions to what magic you can create in your own art. Learn by doing, experiment, make mistakes. If you want more detail to the lessons, take one of Jane Davenport's workshops, you will end up creating great artwork. These are mini lessons, designed to introduce you to the endless possibilities of your own art supplies. So please for the price this is a world of knowledge and totally worth it! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- One very talented lady that share openly
I have purchased almost every single one of these lessons and signed up for every single one of her online classes. I have never come across a teacher so open, caring and giving of herself and her talents.
If you are considering purchasing one of these lessons - do it. Yes they aren't a full blown in depth lesson showing you the nitty gritty of drawing and creating art, but they never cease to amaze me and I never cease to learn something from them. I debated with myself about this class - I am accredited Copic teacher - but I purchased it anyway and loved it.
So go ahead and go without one cup of tea/coffee today and indulge yourself in one of Jane's lessons......
And NO this s not a paid review LOL
(Posted on 8/12/2014)
- I never realized that you could use alcohol markers on top of other media. Now I get to use all my markers. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Inspiring as usual!
I wanted to put my two cents in as far as other negative comment. These beautiful lessons are just snippits of what lovely Jane has to offer. People coming in expecting to come out Picasso are a bit disillusioned. The magic comes with experimenting with conventional artist products! I have found all of Jane's lessons to be great starts to endless possibilities, and for $3 in this day and age...I'll take it all day long!!
p.s. Jane ~ do not change a thing about your incredible voice & personality! You ARE my prozac in person!! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Jane as always you have used your passion and expertise to teach a great lesson that has inspired me to experiment more with my markers!! Love what you do and the way you share your talent and secrets!!! I cant wait to take another one of your workshops!!! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Awesome! Keep up the great work Jane. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- cracking value
- I love these art lessons, for under £2 I can get a juicy short video & pdf full of inspiration and different ideas of how to use my art supplies. Jane is so much fun to watch and listen to and her enthusiasm and encouragement are a breath of fresh air, love it! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- I made a beautiful 2 page mermaid and fish following Jane's video and PDF instruction. They worked beautifully together and I learned so many new techniques ... especially loved using the tracing paper and now I know exactly what type to use to get the same result as Jane! YAY! I used spectrum noir markers and prismacolor pencils. I love Jane's art lessons and have bought others to do! It is great value at $3.00 (can't even buy a good quality magazine for $3.00!). You rock Jane!!! xxx (Posted on 8/12/2014)
Items 1 to 20 of 39 total
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org
Digital Courses and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Courses”
- Click the button to the right of the Product Title labeled "Go To Course”
- This will open the course and video platform and place you in the dashboard.
- Under My Courses or My Videos you should see your recent purchase.
- Click the Start Course or Start Video button to the right to access your product.