Art Lessons 2014, Volume 3: Stencil Auditions with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- Love how Jane uses her stencils in her mixed media projects. As always she shows exceptional creativity in this lesson and her stencils are awesome too! (Posted on 9/16/2015)
- On Youtube
all of these art lessons are on youtube for free
Note from Interweave team:
While our Art Lesson video clips are hosted on YouTube for this series, the PDF for each lesson includes material not in the video that you can only find in the Cloth Paper Scissors Shop. (Posted on 4/10/2015)
- Love Jane's tutorials
- As usual Jane has created a great way to use art products in an exciting new way. Very well written and easy to use. (Posted on 2/5/2015)
- I want all her stencils !!! (Posted on 1/22/2015)
- Fun little bite of inspiration!
Yes, this video is short. But look at the price! And considering how much information and how many ideas Jane packs into these short lessons--it's a great price.
This was a good introduction to using stencils in lots of different ways for mixed media work. (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- This is one of my favourite lessons (ok, most of them are my favourites)! It expanded my view on how to use stencils, and the artwork is so juicy and inspiring that you can't help getting out your supplies to join in on the fun. (Posted on 8/17/2014)
- Another Top Notch Lesson!
- Keep these art lessons coming! The price can't be beat and they are packed with ideas and inspiration. Jane is the perfect, upbeat teacher. I agree with all the other 5 star reviews! Get it now! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Brilliant lesson
- Jane always has a fun approach to teaching and shows us a demo of using stencils. Stencils can really help you such as when you are learning how to draw and shade a face. It is fantastic that you get a video to accompany the lesson. I find that I learn much better when I have a video demonstration. (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- oooh la la
- yep - this one is a fave for me... makes me wanna make some gals using my stencil stash... mission accepted - I'm inspired! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- With my acquisition of Stencil Girl Stencils, i appreciate and applaud this lesson, Thanks, Jane. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Jewel of an Art Lesson
- Love Jane's stencils and this art lesson has inspired me to use them more... along with my stash of other stencils. I have become a stencil fool lately. Thanks for these little gems of inspiration you provide us. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- I love stencils
- I love stencils and Jane just makes it all so easy. Love all Jane's books. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- A Rare Gem
- Jane Davenport is an amazing instructor. Her explanations and demonstrations are clear and easy to follow. She encourages without intimidating. Her Art Lesson 3 is pure delight. In this lesson, Jane inspires the viewer to explore the art of collage along with her. She introduces the viewer to experiment with a variety of media. The results are fanciful, but not overwhelming and scrappy. (Posted on 4/12/2014)
- Another great gem for your "art tiara"
- In the first "art lesson 2014" Jane Davenport likened this series of art lessons as gems for your art tiara. It describes these lessons perfectly! This lesson, like the previous ones, has an embedded video (adobe reader app works great for phones!) that shows Jane creating two whimsical girls using stencils in many different ways. Watching Jane's process is mesmerizing and inspiring! She really makes art a joyful process and builds confidence. I loved this gem and I look forward to the rest of the 2014 art lessons. (Posted on 3/12/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.