Art Lessons 2014, Volume 2: PanPastels with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- You'll be addicted!
- I've been wanting to try panpastels for ages. I bumped into jane's lesson in the shop and decided to get it as it was so cheap. Watched it and ended up ordering 5 colours of pan pastels, with a few more on their way. Jane, you got me addicted! Thank you :-) (Posted on 10/6/2014)
- More great tips from Jane!!
- I am a repeat customer of Jane's tutorials because I dig the way she shares! This is loaded with great tips for using pan pastels. Like Jane, I am a bit of a collector of art supplies. I love all the different ways to color. My favorite is the one I have in my hand at that moment. Seeing her freely play and encouraging viewers on the videos helps to give me confidence to take out my supplies and play with them together. (Posted on 9/9/2014)
- Great lesson!
- There is a video. Look for the word play on page one! Oh no! Another medium I must try! Jane's use of these supplies clears up the mystery and makes you want to go get them and start creating. Pan pastels have so many possibilities and now I know I need them. Supply lust! (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- A resource
- i was working on a page in my journal and wanted to used pan pastels. I read and watched Jane's Art Lesson and was able to use the Pan Pastels on my page. These art lessons are a great resource that I can consult time and again. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- So I have a set of portrait Pan Pastels and have been afraid to use them till now. Not sure why but never got them out. Can't wait to see what she does next! I have purchased every one of her Art Lessons and will continue to purchase them. She has helped me in so many ways. Love you Baby Jane (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Great PDF, but video is inactive.
- I love pan pastels and Anne's work. But the video was inactive in my download- on my desktop. Thanks! (Posted on 3/10/2014)
- love you, Jane!
- I am new to Jane's effervescent and infectious love for what she does! I am officially a fan now! I have introduced my daughter to her video lessons too and now she is drawing a face a day. I love pastels and this is a fun way to learn about the many things you can do with the pan variety. (Posted on 3/3/2014)
- Hooked on Jane!
- Jane is an inspirational teacher. Energetic, quirky, and fun. She packs these lessons full of information, techniques, and how to's. Pan Pastels is the second in the series with Inktense being the first. Love them! She also supports her students via Facebook group, which is awesome. The low cost compared to what I get in return is a steel! (Posted on 3/2/2014)
- Pan Pastels offer such a variety of possibilities! Jane Davenport is a very talented teacher! (Posted on 3/2/2014)
- Enjoying these lessons
- Although I have used Pan Pastels for years - Jane reminded me of a technique or 2 I had forgotten about - and she is so much fun. For a short lesson - this contained enough information and was definitely worth the price. (Posted on 2/28/2014)
- Update: five stars!
- I previously left a four-star review because I thought this art lesson didn't have an embedded video. It does! You just can't make it work on an iphone, it's like the video doesn't exist (some other downloadable products and videos from interweave store are iphone-unfriendly). Switch to a PC and voila! Jane's passion for art is so infectious, she really makes you feel confident and inspired in every video! (Posted on 2/22/2014)
- There is a Video - look on page 1!
Hi Annette, I am glad you enjoyed it, so far! And there is definitely a video embedded there - It's right on the first page.
If you read the Art Lesson on an ipad, the PLAY logo doesn't show, but it does say " play" in the image description. Have another look for a pleasant surprise!
Jane (Posted on 2/19/2014)
- Love Jane and Pan Pastels!!
- Jane is such a joy to watch and getting inspired to use my pan pastels which for whatever reason are not my first product to pull out is great. I love the pan pastels once I start using them. (Posted on 2/11/2014)
- video does not work
Love Jane and all she does but the video does not work, bought this one and the Donna Downey one (which does work)
Not a big fan of PDF's, knew it was and was ok as long as I could enjoy the video, but it did not work. I will try again later to watch it and than change my rating. (Posted on 2/8/2014)
- No embedded video; still good value
- If, like me, you are a Jane Davenport junkie, then you will be slightly disappointed this art lesson doesn't have an embedded video showing Jane's process. It's just a plain PDF. However it is full of juicy close up photos and lots of tips, you see progress in Jane's altered book journal that she is using for the art lesson 2014 series. I was just hoping it would have an embedded video like volume 1 (inktense) did. (Posted on 2/8/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.