Art Lessons 2013, Volume 9: Modeling Paste Stamps with Carolyn Dube
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- Awesome as always!
- Carolyn Dube is one of my favorite online teachers. She shows more than she talks and it always looks like an easy fun project. (Posted on 2/11/2016)
- Very informative
- A method of stamping I was not aware of! The possibilities are endless. Short, but informative - great value. The video helped. (Posted on 5/27/2014)
- revision of prior review
I felt cheated at not being able to view the video that accompanies this lesson, however, the customer assistance desk was able to find the "hidden" video button and direct me to it. She indicated that the button might be situated more prominently in future offerings.
I really feel that the video was helpful and I now appreciate the lesson very much indeed.
If you can access the video then the lesson is well worth the money. Thank you very much. (Posted on 3/19/2014)
- Not all as promised
- This article looks very useful and I will enjoy adding these techniques to my artwork, HOWEVER, the blurb says that this article comes with a video. Not in my packet. I feel cheated. (Posted on 2/25/2014)
- Well made and helpful
- Nice lesson, especially for the price. It provides enough information to make me feel confident about jumping right in to try the technique. (Posted on 12/21/2013)
- Great value and good information.
- I am excited to try the techniques in this lesson. To be able to make our own stamps easily and in so many ways is great! (Posted on 12/21/2013)
- Great ideas and so economical I even had the stencils and modelling paste in my studio so could try straight away. good results. Will play with this some more (Posted on 11/21/2013)
- great ideas
- Enjoyed this video and pdf. Making stamps that can be used as stamps and then cutting them up to use as texture when you are done with it seems like great fun. The video is there just keep strolling through and you will find it. Worth 2 bucks (Posted on 11/12/2013)
- It was an informative read, but I didn't see a bonus video that was with this. (Posted on 10/25/2013)
- Good lesson!
- I found this great for finding out how to make a stamp from a stencil and modelling paste! Also how to use stencil alphabet letter to make stamps too. Cant wait to try! Great value! (Posted on 10/2/2013)
- Good info!
- it was nice to see how to make a modelling past stamp and I will try this technique. Also a great idea on how to use stencil alphabet to make stamps out of. Must try that too! very good for $1.99! (Posted on 10/2/2013)
- This is certainly worth two bucks!
- This short and sweet art lesson on how to create stamps from stencils is just great. It's well-written and illustrated, the technique is easy to learn, and there's even a little bonus video. These stamps give a wonderful result, too. Definitely worth the meagre USD2.00! (Posted on 9/19/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.