Art Journaling Live 3 DVD
Order your copy of Art Journaling Live 3 today!
4 Artists + 4 Art Journaling Styles + Live Instruction = Unlimited Inspiration!
Enjoy the Art Journaling Live 3 experience with the ultimate collection of art journaling workshops, now on 2 DVDs!
- In Nathalie Kalbach's workshop "Creating Texture and Layers" you'll loosen up by adding layer after colorful layer of handmade marks, stenciling, collage and more.
- Then, get wild and whimsical with Jodi Ohl's "Character Studies!" After learning acrylic painting techniques like glazing and veiling, you'll try your hand at creating cute characters of your choosing.
- Add watercolor painting with personal flair to your art journaling repertoire with techniques from Gina Rossi Armfield's "Watercolor Basics" class.
- Finally, discover the power and magic of what can happen with a handful of stencils and a limited color palette in Mary Beth Shaw's "Your Brain on Stencils" workshop.
Crack open your art journal and let the fun begin!
Find out what people are saying about Art Journaling Live 3!
Watch a preview of Nathalie Kalbach's workshop here!
Watch a preview of Jodi Ohl's workshop here!
Watch a preview of Gina Rossi Armfield's workshop here!
Watch a preview of Mary Beth Shaw's workshop here!
About the Artists
Gina Rossi Armfield is a painter, photographer, wife and mother. She grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, and in addition to painting, spent most of her time riding and showing horses. A passion for the four-leggeds endures to this day and can be seen in much of her work. Gina received her degrees in fine art and education. Gina is the author of No Excuses Art Journaling, No Excuses Watercolor and No Excuses Watercolor Animals, and is host of two additional North Light mixed-media instructional videos. Gina teaches around the country and through her online eCourses. You can find her at her website NoExcusesArt.com.
Jodi Ohl is a self-taught mixed-media artist, originally from Dunkirk, New York, who now resides in Aberdeen, North Carolina. Having recently left her day job to pursue her artistic career full time, she has now built a body of work known for its distinctive texture, bold color combinations and compositions that are often whimsical, abstract and motivational in nature. Her art appeals to those who are young at heart and those who appreciate the positive side of life. Jodi has been published in 23 international mixed-media magazines including Cloth, Paper, Scissors, Cloth, Paper, Scissors STUDIOS, Somerset Studios, Artful Blogging, Artful Journaling and more. Jodi is the author of Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink (North Light, 2017). She is represented by regional galleries in North Carolina and several others along the east coast. Jodi enjoys writing about her art and sharing her love of healing and motivation through creativity, and is a popular mixed media art teacher online and at in person classes. When not painting, she enjoys time with her two sons, Josh and Zach. Jodi welcomes visitors at her website, JodiOhl.com, and at her blog, SweetRepeats.blogspot.com.
Nathalie Kalbach is a self-taught mixed-media artist born in Germany, now residing in Jersey City, New Jersey. Nathalie worked as a paralegal for seventeen years, and might have remained in the wrong profession had she not discovered mixed-media painting in 2004. She has designed stencils for StencilGirl Products, and stamps and templates for Stampendous!. Nathalie teaches in-person and online workshops and is a faculty member of the Mixed Media division at Pratt Institute SCPS. She is working on her first book. You can visit Nathalie at her website, NathaliesStudio.com.
Mary Beth Shaw is a mixed-media artist, workshop instructor, owner of StencilGirl Products and author of Flavor for Mixed Media and Stencil Girl. She writes a bi-monthly column for Somerset Studio. Visit her websites StencilGirlProducts.com and mbshaw.blogspot.com.
- 140-lb. Fabriano Studio cold-press watercolor paper
- Canson XL Mix Media pad
- Deli paper
- Tissue paper- orange and blue
- Daniel Smith Essentials set of 6 watercolor paints
- Daniel Smith PrimaTek set of 6 watercolor paints
- Daniel Smith watercolor paint- Shadow Violet
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Acrylic Shimmer Mister in Turquoise, Primary Magenta, White and Violet
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Titanium White, Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red, Primary Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Primary Magenta, Cobalt Teal Hue
- DecoArt Media gesso- black and white
- Derwent Graphic 2B pencil and 8B Watersoluble Sketching Pencil
- Heavy body acrylic paint in Burnt Sienna and Fluorescent Orange
Other Tools and Supplies
- Baby wipes
- Black permanent dye-based ink pad
- Creative Catalyst wedge
- Glue stick
- No. 6 round watercolor brush
- Old book paper
- Old rag or paper towel
- Palette knife
- Palette paper
- Paper towels
- Reference image of your choosing
- Sakura Pigma Micron pen, 01 (or other waterproof pen)
- Sharpie water-based paint pens in black and white (optional)
- Small kitchen sponge
- Sofft Art Sponge, wedge
- Spray bottle
- Stampendous! N*Studio Fashion Dame stamp and stencil set
- Stencils, variety
- Table salt
- Water container
- Water mister
- Watercolor palette with at least 8 wells
- White gel pen
Order Your Copy of Art Journaling Live 3 Today!
|Author/Designer||Gina Rossi Armfield, Nathalie Kalbach, Jodi Ohl, Mary Beth Shaw|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.