Art Journaling Live 3: Creating Texture and Layers Video Download
Get inspired to add layers and texture your art journal with Art Journaling Live 3. With Nathalie Kalbach to guide you, learn to create a visually appealing mixed-media art journal from start to finish. Download today and start art journaling!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn how to add interest and a certain spark to your art journal pages with textures and layers! Nathalie Kalbach shows you how to create visual and actual texture in your journal using acrylic paint, gesso, stencils, stamping, collage and more. As you work alongside Nathalie and the Art Journaling Live 3 audience, you'll learn how to mimic stencil patterns using your own hand, how to enhance your black gesso for extra depth and how to make the most of your paint and stencils. Create your journal page from start to finish as you get Nathalie's witty insights and tips about what makes art journaling amazing!
In this video you'll:
- Create a grungy background
- Add interest to deli paper and book paper
- Use a stamped image as collage material
- Reign in the background with calmer colors
- Mix custom acrylic paint colors
- Try mark making like sgraffito
Watch a preview of Nathalie's Art Journaling Live 3 class here!
About the Artist
Nathalie Kalbach is a self-taught mixed-media artist born in Germany, now residing in Jersey City, New Jersey. Nathalie worked as a paralegal for seventeen years, and might have remained in the wrong profession had she not discovered mixed-media painting in 2004. She has designed stencils for StencilGirl Products, and stamps and templates for Stampendous!. Nathalie teaches in-person and online workshops and is a faculty member of the Mixed Media division at Pratt Institute SCPS. She is working on her first book. You can visit Nathalie at her website, NathaliesStudio.com.
- Canson XL Mix Media pad
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Acrylic Shimmer Mister in Turquoise, Primary Magenta, White and Violet
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Titanium White, Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red, Primary Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Primary Magenta, Cobalt Teal Hue
- DecoArt White Gesso
- DecoArt Black Gesso
Other Tools and Supplies
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Black permanent dye-based ink pad
- Deli paper
- Old book paper
- Old rag or paper towel
- Palette knife
- Palette paper
- Stampendous! N*Studio Fashion Dame stamp and stencil set
Download Art Journaling Live 3: Creating Texture and Layers Today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.