Appliqué with MistyFuse Collection®
Price as configured: $35.33 Regular Price: $82.97
Appliqué with Misty Fuse
Appliqué is a great technique to use in your sewing projects. You can add color and embellishment to the simplest pattern and make it truly unique. This special bundle is packed with everything you need to create appliqué with MistyFuse® for your sewing projects! Not only will you learn to master traditional appliqué techniques, but with the extra material provided, you can experiment with fusible appliqué as well! This collection comes with a CD collection and workshop book to teach you the different styles of appliqué, and has one Mistyfuse® product, and 3 pattern downloads for you to try out your new skill.
Included in this collection:
- Mistyfuse® Ultraviolet 20 x 2.5yds
- The Quilter's Appliqué Workshop by Kevin Kosbab
- Stitch 2008-2010 Collection
- Cityscape Tote by Amy Struckmeyer
- Suede Appliquéd Skirt by Carol Zentgraf
- Elephant Placemats by Lisa Cox
This collection includes:
Mistyfuse® Ultraviolet 20 x 2.5yds
Mistyfuse® is great for all types of fabric, from velvets and cottons to delicate tulles and organzas. Each package comes with simple instructions for easy fusing with no waste.
The Quilter's Appliqué Workshop
by Kevin Kosbab
The Quilter's Appliqué Workshop teaches quilters everything they need to know to create appliqué—both as embellishment and as the focus of projects. The book is is divided into three sections that each explore a basic appliqué approach: raw-edge appliqué, prepared-edge appliqué, and needle-turn appliqué. Each section includes detailed instructions, tips, and illustrations. The raw-edge and prepared-edge chapters discuss both hand- and machine-sewing techniques.
Stitch 2008-2010 Collection
All about creating with fabric and thread, Stitch offers a fresh perspective on sewing. It’s loaded with clever projects and modern designs for the reader’s wardrobe, home, accessories, and gifts. A focus on projects with outstanding design will inspire readers to expand their sewing creativity. With beautiful photography and a contemporary design aesthetic, Stitch speaks to a new generation of sewing enthusiasts.
by Amy Struckmeyer
Show off your urban edge with this hip architectural tote. With its sturdy twill bottom and roomy interior pocket, this bag is perfect for carrying anything from library books to your current knitting or needlework project.
Suede Appliqued Skirt
by Carol Zentgraf
Add a designer touch to a simple wool skirt by stitching faux-suede appliqués and a scalloped border to the hem. Since faux-suede doesn’t fray, the appliqués are easy to cut out and apply, so you can make a custom skirt in no time.
by Lisa Cox
Add an exotic touch to your table with quilted placemats featuring an elephant silhouette appliqué in a batik print. Contrasting cotton prints and a patterned binding elegantly border these placemats made of linen or heavy cotton.
Don't wait, claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.