Alpha Stockings Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The Alpha Stockings feature cleverly stacked bands of texture out of four different twisted-stitch lattices.
Finished Size: 6¼ " foot circumference, unstretched, 10" circumference at top of leg, and 9¼ " long from back of heel to tip of toe; will stretch to 8½ " foot circumference. Foot length is adjustable. To fit woman's U.S. shoe size 8½ .
Yarn: Regia Tweed 4-fädig/4-ply (70% wool, 25% nylon, 5% rayon; 219 yd [200 m]/50 g): #90 gray, 3 balls. Yarn distributed by Westminster Fibers.
Yarn Weight: #1 - Super Fine
Needles: Size 1 (2.25 mm): set of 4 or 5 double-pointed (dpn), or 32" circular (cir) (for magic-loop method), or 2 cir needles (for 2 cir needles method). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Markers (m); cable needle (cn); tapestry needle; spare needle 2 sizes larger than working needle for BO.
Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rnds = 2" in St st.
Originally Published: Interweave Knits, Winter 2010
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Alpha Stockings in Madelinetosh Tosh Sock
- A toe up pattern with a clever heel gusset. The cable design is pretty and skillfully adapted for knitting in the round. The instructions are well written. I made two modifications, eliminated the cabled stitches on the heel and altered the ribbing to make it more stretchy. (Posted on 11/29/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.