All You Need to Know to Crochet a Hat Kit
Price as configured: $19.99
Whether you're crocheting your first hat or want to expand your skills, this exclusive kit for crocheters has all you need to hook yourself a one-of-a-kind hat, INSTANTLY!
The All You Need to Know to Crochet a Hat Kit includes step-by-step crochet techniques and 13 hat patterns to practice your skills. Or, design your own topper with Robyn Chachula's help. You'll get all this instantly with these incredible downloads:
- Interweave Crochet presents a Step-by-Step Guide to Top Down Hat Construction eBook
Learn how to use a variety of hat construction techniques and crochet 5 new hat patterns with this easy-to-download eBook. Marty Miller walks you through hat basics, how to add adornments, and more. Plus, get a free crocheted mitt pattern to match your new hat!
- Design Your Own Crocheted Hat with Robyn Chachula video download
Explore a variety of hat patterns with this video download and Robyn Chachula's step-by-step approach to shaping, figuring out row and stitch counts, and even finishing techniques to design a hat of your choice. Plus, this 109 minute video includes 2 hat patterns and a worksheet to make your designing even easier.
- Tahoe Hat by Marcy Smith ePattern
A quick-to-crochet seamless hat design that fits most heads, this unisex pattern lets your yarn do the talking. The increases on the top are worked in the front and back loop of the same stitch, and the body of the hat is worked in a stretchy double crochet.
- Goldilocks' Family of Hats by Marty Miller ePattern
This collection of 5 hat patterns suits every member of the family with unique brims and details. From the simple stitches of the woman's hat to the cute stripes for a little boy, flower embellishments for a girly girl, and even a tiny hat for baby, this collection is sure to turn heads.
If you've ever wanted to crochet a hat and didn't know where to start, this All You Need to Know to Crochet a Hat Kit is the perfect tool to equip you with all tools of the trade!
The All You Need to Know to Crochet a Hat Kit is available for a limited time. Take advantage of the savings and download your Kit instantly to get started on designing and crocheting stocking caps, cloches, and more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.