Addi® Rockets 32" Fixed Circular Needle Set
The editors of Interweave Knits are excited to announce their pick for must-have knitting needles with the exclusive addi Turbo Rockets set from Skacel. This is the needle set for the dedicated knitter, with eight fixed 32" metal circular needles with the addi Turbo Rocket tip. These tips are longer and more pointed than other circular needle tips; combined with the sleek finish, these needles make for fast and efficient knitting. They're ideal for lace knitting, sweaters worked in the round, and any project that calls for clean needle insertion and swift stitching.
You'll find many interchangeable needle sets available on the market, but a complete set of fixed circulars is rare. Interweave's Lisa Shroyer prefers fixed circulars for her own projects, and a 32" length is versatile enough for garments and large accessories, such as shawls. In the eight most commonly used sizes, the addi Turbo Rockets Needle Set will prove essential for your toolbox for years to come.
Get serious about your knitting with addi Turbos and Interweave Knits.
This set includes eight 32" circular needles in sizes 3 (3.25 mm), 4 (3.5 mm), 5 (3.75 mm), 6 (4 mm), 7 (4.5 mm), 8 (5 mm), 9 (5.5 mm), 10 (6 mm) and a handy case with mylar pockets for each needle. The case can be hung on a peg or clipped inside a binder.
|Product Type||Knitting Needle|
- Knitting is now more pleasurable and easier on the hands. I too wish I bought these before purchasing other interchangeable sets. (Posted on 6/6/2016)
- Like Butter
- The needles are amazing. Your yarn just glides on them like a hot knife in butter. Highly recommend them. Wish I had bought these before the interchangeable sets. (Posted on 6/2/2016)
- Addi Rockets Needle Set
- Love! Love! Love! these needles! You really do knit faster with them. Would highly recommend to all knitters who love to knit. I should have bought these needles sooner. (Posted on 4/10/2016)
- love these needles
- wish I had ordered them when they were on special! the tips are super manipulative and the 'wire' is just the right stiffness. (Posted on 2/25/2016)
- Love these needles
- I wasn't a big fan of Addi because of the dull tips, but these are just right. I was surprised to find that I really could knit faster with them. The joins have a little hitch sometimes, but other than that, they are great needles. The 32" length is perfect for most things. I would highly recommend them. (Posted on 2/14/2016)
- I have always loved these needles and I believe this is the perfect length to get a whole set. Very Happy! (Posted on 2/10/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.