A Little Bling Earrings Kit
A little bling goes a long way with these two mixed-media earring designs! Get all the earring components from Nunn Design plus a digital copy of Jewelry Stringing magazine with this kit.
Price as configured: $22.99 Regular Price: $25.94
Let your jewelry do the talking when you've got a little bling! Receive the supplies necessary to make these chic earrings and get the digital download of Fall 2016 Jewelry Stringing for more inspiration.
With this kit, beaders of all skill levels will enjoy creating these two pairs of contemporary earrings designed by Stephanie Gard Buss using mixed-media techniques, simple wire loops and epoxy clay! Included are the earring components from Nunn Design, as well as a digital copy of Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016. This edition shows you how to broaden your jewelry-making skills with stringing, crimping, wireworking, knotting and more. You'll also discover the annual shopping guide, more than 60 DIY jewelry projects, trendy rose gold designs and much more!
See what's inside the kit:
- 2 antiqued silver 4mm faceted rounds
- 2 gold-plated 21-gauge 1 1/2" eye pins
- 1 pair of antiqued silver 10x18mm leverback earwires
- 3/4" of silver 1mm faceted ball chain
- 3/4" of silver 2mm faceted ball chain
- 1 1/2" of gold 2mm faceted ball chain
- 5" of gold-plated 3x5mm textured oval chain
- 2 antiqued silver 11x15mm square bezels
- Black two-part epoxy clay (1g total, 0.5g each part)
- 2 rhinestone links from antiqued copper 18pp rhinestone chain
- 2 antiqued silver small kidney ear wires
- 1/2" of antiqued silver faceted fine bead chain
- 1 1/2" of antiqued copper faceted fine bead chain
- 2" of antiqued silver small ball chain
- 2 antiqued copper Itsy single-loop rectangle bezels
- Dark brown two-part epoxy clay (1g total, 0.5g each part)
Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016
Readers can't wait to get their hands on the annual shopping guide in this issue! Enjoy the editors' picks of more than 150 new beads, findings, cords, tools and more for 2016. Discover designs featuring the hottest material of the year: rose gold. Plus, check out a number of Southwest-themed designs, mixed-media projects and a collection reflecting a palette inspired by the colors of our prairies and grasslands in autumn. We also spotlight well-known artist Jill MacKay, plus her two new videos and new die-cutting machine and accessories for leather jewelry! Wondering how to properly repair your jewelry? Find advice on how to quickly and easily fix your favorite pieces in the safest manner from an industry expert.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.