A Bead In Time eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Beading Jewelry Book If:
- You love trying new beading ideas & projects
- You love making beaded jewelry pieces as gifts or to suit your own style
- You love the teaching style & interesting techniques of Lisa Crone
Lisa Crone shares her top beading projects in this exciting eBook devoted to jewelry making techniques & beading tips. Learn how to make a wide range of romantic, fun, beautiful jewelry pieces step by step with the clear and fun instructions and photos.
This jewelry making book is perfect for crafting beginners or more experienced jewelry artists looking to try a new technique or trick. Starting with necessary materials and tools then moving on to basic techniques, Lisa covers everything you need to achieve success in every one of these jewelry making projects. Make a necklace that matches your dress, a bracelet your best friend will love or a pair of earrings that are unlike anything else you own. The choice is yours. With this convenient PDF eBook format, you’ll be ready to create in minutes!
In the A Bead In Time eBook You’ll Learn:
- How to complete a wide range of beading projects from start to finish
- Beading techniques & tips for creating necklaces, earrings, bracelets, accessories and more
- How to make beaded jewelry that is unique to you with great variations
A Word From the Author:
"I have found that regardless of a beader’s experience or expertise level, we all have moments of "beader’s block" when it comes to design. I can’t tell you how many times I have pulled out beads feeling excited about what I was going to create, only to become discouraged hours later when my projects didn’t turn out. My vision of something unique or unusual somehow found its way back to the traditional or typical." — Lisa Crone
Check Out This Excerpt From A Bead In Time:
- Beads are anything you can string or wire onto a piece of jewelry. No rules apply!
- Crimp Beads and Tubes are used to connect a clasp to beading wire.
- Beading Wire comes in many forms, the most common being nylon-coated steel, which comes in a variety of weights and colors.
The size or weight of the beads you use dictates the type of wire needed. Most pieces work well with .012" (.3mm) diameter-.015" (.4mm).
- Craft Wire comes in many colors and gauges. Most common are 20-gauge to 26-gauge. The larger the number, the thinner the wire.
- Jump Rings are metal loops made in a variety of sizes. They are used as connectors by opening and closing the loops.
- Split Rings are metal loops in a variety of sizes that are used as connectors, similar to key rings. They feature two continuous loops that secure beads or other findings with no chance of opening.
- Clasps are made in many styles and designs. Most common are the lobster clasp and toggle clasp. Each jewelry design will usually dictate the type of clasp that seems appropriate for the piece. If not, I usually use a lobster clasp due to its simple styling and secure connection. The toggle clasp is a loop with a bar that slides through it and catches to secure the piece.
- Fireline is a very fine, but strong beading thread that is also manufactured as fishing line. This product comes in sizes .06mm to .15mm or 1lb test to 6lb test in both crystal and smoke colors.
- Monofilament or clear line comes in a variety of sizes based on the strength or diameter needed. Clear line is used in pieces where it is important to the design that the thread be invisible.
- Headpins have either a flat or decorative end on them to stop beads and are used for making dangles or earrings.
- Eyepins are similar to a headpin, but have a loop at one end for making easy connections.
|File/Trim Size||17 MB|
- Good instructions and great pictures. Some of the products really hit home with me and I just HAVE to dive into my stash to make something similar. (Posted on 6/28/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.