Interweave Knits Workshop: 45+ Knitted Cast-Ons and Bind-Offs with Ann Budd Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn 45+ knitted cast-ons and bind-offs
Master two knitting techniques that every knitter should know!
Part One: Cast-ons
Learn standard cast-ons such as the backward-loop, chained-edge, knitted and cabled cast-ons, long-tail method, and the Old Norwegian twisted cast-on with knitting expert Ann Budd as your guide. Then take it one step further with more advanced cast-ons such as ribbed cast-ons, decorative picot, fringe, braid and provisional cast-ons, three different circular cast-on methods, and much more.
Learn cast-on techniques used around the world with clear instruction and demonstration so you can choose what's best to get any knitted project started.
Part Two: Bind-offs
Ann Budd guides you with finishing techniques and demonstrates a variety of bind-off methods. Learn standard bind-offs, such as the suspended or crocheted technique, as well as extra-flexible, extra-tight, and ribbed bind-offs. Finishing techniques can make or break your final piece, and in this portion of Ann's workshop she'll demonstrate how to join two pieces of fabric together, the Kitchener stitch, 3-needle bind-off, and more. Plus, you'll learn decorative methods for picot and I-cord finishings to give your knitwear an added flair.
This Interweave Knits workshop is available as a 2-disc DVD set or as an instant video download in standard or high definition.
Purchase your copy today and own a priceless resource for knitting techniques!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Wonderful knitting resource
- This video was like a personal class with Ann Budd - the writer of so many knitting books! Excellent and precise instructions. Very happy with my purchase and a chance to learn directly from one of the knitting gurus. (Posted on 1/23/2016)
- very good
- Ann Budd teaching the cast-ons and bind-off in a very logical steps, the view is very clear and easy to follow. (Posted on 5/27/2014)
- Great resource
- The video was one of the best purchases I've ever made. I'd looked at some of the books but I really learn new techniques best by visual demonstration. Instructions are clear and last weekend I learned two new Cast-ons in less than five minutes for a project I was working on. Really great quality and fantastic reference. (Posted on 1/14/2014)
- Excellent resourse
- I purchased this CD to use in conjunction with the book at our Sewing Club. It is wonderful. Even 45 cast ons and bind offs is MORE than enough. Directions are good. (Posted on 12/10/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.