Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist 2015 Collection Download
From stone setting techniques to innovative metalworking designs, find the best tools suited for your jewelry-making projects and discover useful instructions and complete tool and material lists for creating beautiful jewelry.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want inspiring jewelry-making projects that cover gemstone setting, metal fabrication, cabochon cutting
- You are eager to find and use the best tools of the as seen in Senior Editor Helen I. Driggs popular “Cool Tools & Hip Tips” column
- You want to learn metalwork techniques from industry experts to apply to your own jewelry pieces
Dive into the breathtaking designs that you have always wanted to create and receive a years’ worth of expert advice, challenging projects, and in-depth instruction with this collection. Whether you want to learn more about lapidary work or metalwork, you’ll create jewelry projects by metalsmiths such as Noel Yovovich, Lexi Erickson, Roger Halas and more. With articles full of how to’s and reviews of tools, you can use this collection as a reference guide in your studio. The well-loved husband-and-wife team Tom and Kay Benham contribute their “Ask the Experts” column in every issue where they answer your questions about tools and techniques so you can save time and money. Take your jewelry designs to new heights when you download Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist!
See what’s inside the 2015 Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Collection:
- Special Faceting techniques
- Amethyst Stone Setting projects
- Shop the Annual Buyers’ Directory
- Jewelry projects by by master tool designer and metalsmith Bill Fretz
- Work with copper in metalsmith Roger Halas’ pendant project
- Design unique conchos
- Work with Resin
- Add colorful Candelaria Turquoise to your projects
- Create Metal Clay Rings
- Discover the wonders of Wood Jewelry
- Gain expert advice on starting your own business
- Learn how to tumble stones
- Try out a new Wire Technique
- Work with Bezel, Prong, and Tube Setting
- Receive a Social Update on how you can maximize your business on media platforms
- Learn inlay and discover the graphically patterned stone called pinloith
- Create Native American-Inspired Jewelry
- Explore funky new metal designs
- Explore combining the art of enameling and dapping
- Challenge yourself with projects that incorporate soldering
- Have fun with fantasy and spooky designs
- Create a Prong Textured Pendant
- Find valuable information about essential hand tools and equipment
- Incorporate fiber and metal in your next design
- Learn to work with triangle wire
- Add the beautiful Moonstone to your jewelry pieces
- Discover cold connection techniques and projects
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.