2014 Step by Step Wire Jewelry Collection on CD
You'll love this if:
- You're hunting for wireworking techniques made easy with helpful directions and tips.
- You want to advance your skillset by learning chain maille, wire weaving, enameling, riveting, and more!
- You need inspiration
Discover every project, technique, tool recommendation, and ounce of wire goodness from the 2014 season with this single collection CD. Fall in love with 2014 Designer of the Year Cindy Wimmer, be inspired to look at the world around you differently with the help of Kerry Bogert, get stylish 5-minute projects you can make in the morning and wear in the afternoon, plus so much more! You won't want to be without this CD that features all six issues of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine exactly as they were printed.
Here's what you'll find in each issue:
February/March: 12 original jewelry projects, clever storage for your studio, expert tips and advice.
Discover a featured tutorial on wire basics including must-have tips for creating wire wraps, spiral hooks, jump rings, and more! Whether you're new to wire jewelry, or a seasoned pro these are must-know techniques for everyone.
April/May: Discover the bright, vibrant, and exciting wire jewelry projects featured in this must-have issue. Whether you are new to creating projects using wire coiling, Byzantine weave, filigree style, or metal fusing, or a veteran jewelry maker, you'll find stylish projects you'll be dying to try at home.
June/July: Uncover the hottest must-have tools for soldering, wire coiling, riveting, metal stamping, and more that every jewelry artist needs to know about. Bonus: This issue features 10 stunning projects from designers across 7 different countries. Be inspired by the stunning projects using wire wrapping, wire coiling, chain maille, and other striking wire jewelry making techniques!
August/September: With forging, fusing, and filigree this issue is packed with wonderful information for beginners and experts alike. Test your silversmithing and soldering skills and explore new materials like man-made sea glass and silk ribbon. With so many different wire jewelry patterns, this issue is perfect for anyone looking to boost their skills!
October/November: Boost your jewelry making skills with not one, but two ring designs, four necklaces, three bracelets, and one pair of earrings for a total of 10 new projects. Experiment with leather, silk, and Wooly Wire to give your wirework designs a little something special. Plus, see how to use crystals in beautiful ways with 8 beautiful projects using a variety of techniques.
December/January: Swirl, twirl, and wire-wrap your way to unique jewelry! Whether you are looking for a cuff that makes a statement or vibrant crystal and chain maille earrings, you won't be disappointed. With projects for beginners and experts alike, this action-packed issue has something for everyone.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.