2013 Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Collection on CD
You'll love this if:
- You want to explore lapidary, jewelry tool, and metalsmithing trend information.
- You are looking for project inspiration incorporating stone setting, cold connections, soldering, and more.
- You want to learn important techniques with clear demos and directions.
15 stones, 24 projects, 10 technique demos. . . one convenient CD!
Explore every demo, project, and page from the 2013 season of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine, in this convenient CD Collection. Build your metalsmithing skills, jump-start your stone cutting technique with expert demos, discover your new favorite gemstone, and so much more!
Get your copy of this must-have CD today to:
- Learn about all the jewelry tools you won't want to be without, and get crucial technique information from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Give your jewelry business the boost it needs with helpful social media and website information featured in Net Profits.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with technique demos and projects you won't want to miss.
- Explore hot gemstone information and answers to your FAQ's in Smokin' Stones.
- Get all the Trends information to boost your designs and invigorate your inspiration.
- Plus so much more!
Here's what you'll get in each issue:
Jan/Feb: Discover the winning 65th anniversary facet design; get stone setting must-have tips, plus see the artistic gem carvings of Harold Van Pelt on display.
March: Explore an out-of-this-world stone: the meteorite! See how this stone is being used in jewelry designs by leading jewelry artists. Then, get a demo of the old-world art of filigree and wax-casting tips you won't want to be without!
April: Learn enameling basics with a technique demo from Helen I. Driggs and beautiful project. Plus, uncover the newest agate to the market, and create a striking cabochon with must-have demo tips.
May/June: Uncover what 3-D printing can provide for your jewelry with this must-have magazine issue. Plus, cut a striking turquoise cabochon, and then design a bracelet with the stone in mind.
July: Opals, opals everywhere! Dive into the different varieties of this favorite stone, and make striking projects with inspiring technique ideas. Then, master intarsia construction with a featured demo.
August: Revisit metal stamping and go beyond the basics with advanced tips for adding invigorating texture to your jewelry. Plus craft show tips every artist should know for boosting holiday sales.
Sept/Oct: Design your jewelry with color in mind with helpful tips Helen I. Driggs. Plus, mixed media comes to metalsmithing! See how artists are using plastic, leather, wood, and paper in innovative ways.
November: See the jewelry tools you won't want to be without in the annual tool issue. Then, put your tools to work with three stylish jewelry projects that will advance your technique.
December: Discover Jewelspan, an online marketplace to sell jewelry. Then be inspired by the breath-taking designs by JAR, and a demo project that teaches you how to inset stone on stone.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.