2013 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection CD
Enjoy all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2013. The full color, electronic versions of these magazines allow you to explore the burgeoning world of mixed-media art with easy-to-navigate tabs and printable articles. Cloth Paper Scissors is geared toward artists of all levels and features numerous mixed-media projects. Each issue covers a wide variety of techniques, ranging from collage and fiber arts to journaling, assemblage, and more, along with inspiring essays and fun-filled Reader Challenges.
Take a look inside this collection:
It's time to cross of the to-do's from your mixed-media bucket list. Warm up and give encaustic a try with inexpensive materials. Play with the possibilities of plaster while making more time for art. Learn to make your own jewelry and then rev it up with resin. Now is the time to open up your sketchbook and get to work.
We're going places, and we know you are too! Learn how to pack for an art show with pizazz and space-savvy. Get insider information from mixed-media instructor Julie Fei-Fan Balzer helps you do the math and figure out how much to charge for a range of classes. In, addition, learn to watermark and copyright your work for safe online display.
From stitched and decorative birds to learning how to create your own flock, there are so many ideas about our feathered friends to explore. Ruffle your mixed-media feathers and fashion birds from fabric and plaster. Craft your own parliament of mixed-media owls and dig into making your own stamps.
Things are heating up with on-the-go art tips ad sizzling summer projects. Head to the shore with our felted seashell cards and seascape ornaments that provide a little seaside inspiration. Get your techno geek on with fantastic Photoshop and design tips from the savvy Nikki Smith and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. Revel in color with botanical collage and experiment with adding cut paper to your nature illustrations.
It is time to take on new experiments in your art exploration. Discover how to take on texture with heat and glazes. Turn your die-cutting machine into a printing press. In addition, take a look at making your own rub-ons and give two encaustic techniques a try. This issue will have you flexing your artistic muscles & wanting to feel that texture!
Satisfy your itch to stich in the sew winter issue. Refresh your stitching knowledge with how-to instruction for making a satin stitch, lazy daisy stich, chain stitch, French knot, cross stich, and back stitch. Learn to incorporate embroidery into your mixed-media paintings. Give felting a try with must-know techniques to develop further into your own work of art.
Find all this and more when you order your 2013 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Perfect for art teachers!
- These CDs are a compact library for inspiration! I keep them right nearby and browse through them when I need an idea for a class. (Posted on 6/26/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.