Jewelry Stringing 2012 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover the ultimate collection of jewelry making tips, design inspiration, technique info and more in the Jewelry Stringing magazine collection download. Explore all four issues from the 2012 season packed into this convenient digital format!
Are you looking for stylish jewelry design inspiration? Search no further! With over 300 stylish necklace, earring, and bracelet designs you’ll find just what you’re looking for. Bonus! With featured mixed media techniques, innovative ways to mix beads with wire, and more, inspire your projects to help your jewelry stand apart from the rest.
Get started now! Download this must-have collection today to:
- Master something new – with detailed project directions, make your favorite look from the magazine without the guesswork.
- Make stylish designs for a steal with Beading on a Shoestring, dedicated to providing inspiration at unbelievable prices!
- Kick your designs up a notch with featured techniques and project inspiration.
- Get ready to sell your jewelry! Sell and Tell features advice and tips from the designers you trust.
- Find what inspires you – from a fabric necklace to marvelous multi-strand designs, there’s something for everyone.
- And much more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
Spring: Pump up your jewelry with this issue dedicated to color! Explore how to make rings of beads with the technique focus, help your designs stand out with by adding luscious lampwork beads, be inspired by the 5 featured design themes, and so much more!
Summer: Explore the annual mixed media issue packed with jewelry making designs that incorporate resin, metal, polymer clay, and more! Plus, discover natural wood beads that will help bring the outdoors inside, mix fibers into your jewelry, and much more packed into this sizzling magazine issue.
Fall: Don’t miss the annual shopping guide! Packed with 100 must-have hot products, you’ll be jumping to get these hot items and incorporate them into your jewelry! Plus, make accent designs with bold, beautiful beads, mix cord and beads together into stylish accessories, and more!
Winter: Sparkle in elegant accents all year long with these stylish jewelry designs. If you’ve ever wondered what earring findings are right for your projects, you’ll love the featured buying guide in this issue. Plus, this issue features the 2013 Bead Star competition winners that pack a serious design punch.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Jewelry Stringing Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.