2012 Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Collection on CD
Explore all the jewelry making inspiration, lapidary information, must-have jewelry tools, and more from the 2012 season of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine exactly as they were printed, on one space saving, easy to search CD!
Discover this is a must-have space saver that holds all 800+ pages from 2012 complete with full-color searchable pages, quick-print jewelry projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts!
Order your copy today to:
- Explore the jewelry-making secrets of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist experts to enhance your jewelry making techniques.
- Uncover all the lapidary basics, from must- know stone info to beautiful faceted designs.
- Discover 31 stunning jewelry projects for metal, gemstones, wire, metal clay, and more!
- Unlock metalsmithing knowledge with technique demos, trends, design articles, and more.
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- And so much more!
Get all 9 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and enhance your jewelry-making. From trends and materials that will take your jewelry designs to the next level to demos on techniques you’ll be dying to try, each issue is packed with timeless info you won’t want to miss!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
- January/ February – Discover two different opals that make beautiful accent stones for any design, 5 breath-taking jewelry projects, and the annual buyers’ directory packed with vendors you won’t want to miss.
- March – Master working with argentium silver, and then practice your skills to craft a delicate earring set; explore lapidary equipment you won’t want to be caught without; plus discover how Picasso’s artwork has inspired contemporary jewelry artists’ designs.
- April – Discover the Vision Award winning designs that will take your breath away, be inspired by the Wild West themes to incorporate into your projects, learn the tips you need to help your jewelry business join the online discussion, and more.
- May/June – Explore fold forming techniques, and what it can add to your jewelry designs, boost your skills with 4 must-make projects, and explore everything you need to know about pliers.
- July – Craft beautiful forms with the expert information packed into this issue. Discover two different projects that use precise forming skills (one is by Bill Fretz), explore forming tools that will make your job easier, plus more!
- August – Use ancient techniques with modern results, explore gem slices, and discover how to make email marketing work for your jewelry business, all in this single jewelry making magazine!
- September/October – Discover the annual design issue that pushes the envelope and draws influence from textiles, fantasy, and more. Plus, learn the tips you need to know to find your artistic voice.
- November – See exactly what the best tools can do for your jewelry designs with the annual tool issue! Learn about the hottest tools on the market, explore breath-taking designs, and make your own custom jewelry bench pin.
- December – Golden and gorgeous, learn about citrine and the benefits this stone has for your jewelry designs, explore tips for crafting the right bail for your, and much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.