Beadwork 2012 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Expand your archives and explore all six 2012 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, now in a new convenient format.
Discover 115 step-by-step bead patterns, complete with full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from Beadwork magazine. Get all the tool tips, must-know bead advice, Stitch Pro tips, Custom Cool designs, and much more info you won't want to miss.
Master the essential beaded jewelry techniques you'll use again and again and create magnificent beadwork pieces in peyote stitch, herringbone, square stitch, and more!
Plus, get all five 15th Anniversary Beaded Bead designs! Celebrate Beadwork magazine with style!
Order your copy today to:
- Discover the jewelry-making secrets of Beadworks experts to enhance your beading techniques.
- Be inspired by dazzling projects from the 2012 Designers of the Year Jean Power, Diane Fitzgerald, Leslie Frazier, and sister duo Sue Jackson and Wendy Hubick.
- Explore all 6 Beaded Bead Contest designs to boost your skills and inspire your designs.
- Enhance your bead jewelry with must-make beading patterns using the hottest materials.
- Learn great tips for buying materials, building your jewelry, and effectively selling them!
- Master bead-stitching techniques including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and herringbone.
- And so much more!
Get all 6 full issues of Beadwork with 600 pages of patterns, beadwork designs, expert advice, and more!
Here's what you'll get in each issue:
- February/March - Get to know your seed beads with the different types, finishes, shapes and more; explore the breathtaking patterns in the popular stitches; plus make beautiful pentagons with seed beads!
- April/May - Explore picot and learn how to incorporate the technique with different stitches, make a squared bracelet, discover must-know bead tools you won't want to miss, master making beautiful medallions to add colorful components to your designs from Melinda Barta, and much more!
- June/July - Sizzle with the smokin' hot beaded jewelry featured in this issue. Love Tila beads? Explore designs that incorporate this lovely versatile shaped bead. Plus, learn about fringe techniques, and much more with the tips and tricks from the experts you trust.
- August/September - Master shaping techniques, geometric beading, and St. Petersburg stitch in this issue packed with must-make projects.
- October/November -Explore three bracelet patterns that use Tila beads, make an edgy kumihimo bracelet, transition flawlessly between different stitches with these techniques, plus more hot must-make projects all packed into this single issue!
- December/January 2013 - Love shaped beads? Discover designs to fuel your passion. Spikes, peanuts, Tilas . . . this issue has them all! Then, learn how to create beautiful jewelry with these unique shapes with 16 must-make projects.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- never again will I subscribe, this is the better option for me
- previously I was a subscriber, conclusion, Zinio is a rip off and I have now purchased the same issues in the downloaded pdf format to have and cherish forever on backup and hard copy (Posted on 10/9/2014)
- Marvelous resource
- Always at my fingertips. The digital version is so convenient. Great value, wonderful inspiration, fascinating patterns, easy to follow directions. What more could I ask? (Posted on 5/8/2014)
- A Wonderful Resource
- Beadwork is my go-to resource for all things beady. These digital collections are wonderful. No more magazines to keep (and no matter how careful you are, they end up damaged anyway). Hundreds of patterns and articles stored on my laptop makes it easy to work, read and learn wherever I go. Along with the 2012 collection, I have 2004 and 2007-2011, and each is better than the one before. I look forward to adding the other collections. (Posted on 3/9/2014)
- Great the 2012 beadwork collection!
- It's easier and source of lot inspiration! (Posted on 2/5/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.