Step by Step Wire Jewelry 2011 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Explore 6 issues (400+ pages) of Step by Step Wire Jewelry exactly as they were printed--now in a new, convenient format.
With this amazing collection, you'll get all 6 issues from the 2011 season with 70+ step-by-step projects, full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from the editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Download your copy today to:
- Enhance your designs with inspiring articles about all things wire.
- Discover the secrets of expert wire artists such as Denise Peck, Kate Richbourg, Scott David Plumlee, Deborah Gray-Wurz, and many more!
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- Create stunning jewelry with wrapping, coils, spirals, textures, and more wire techniques made easy.
- Master wire working step by step with fun projects for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more!
Get 6 full issues of Step by Step Wire Jewelry to start creating wonderful wire designs in a snap! Each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
Check out what's in each issue:
- February/March: Let your fingers do the talking with the fabulous stamped and riveted rings designs. Try your hand at chain maille, the art of micro-wrapping with fiber, and more. There is something for everyone in this beautiful issue!
- April/May: Get ready for fabulous projects! Use your prettiest beads to create fabulous projects. You can also learn to make your own toggle clasp and even how to make a stunning bracelet from an old zipper!
- June/July: Create a beautiful bouquet of jewelry with floral projects. Plus, if you love to use "found items" to give your jewelry making an individual flair, you'll adore these project with copper washers and pressed pennies.
- August/September: Discover 12 hot wire designs. Boost your wire jewelry-making skills with stunning designs in weaving, wrapping, fusing and more! Go on a journey through some of wire jewelry's most fun techniques.
- October/November: Dazzle yourself with 9 new crystal designs! Discover the annual crystal issue and it's jam-packed pages with helpful tips and expert tricks that will have you creating fabulous crystal jewelry in no time.
- December/January 2012: Be inspired by brand new cool tools and treasures with 110+ all new items you are gonna want to add to your stash! Not only will you learn the new products you just can't live without, including tools, beads, chain and more, you'll also be creating 10 wonderful wire projects too!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Step by Step Wire Jewelry Editors|
- Great Value
- Lots of patterns, lots of ideas, lots of pictures, lots of step-by-step instructions. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 8/20/2015)
- recent download of 2011 Step by Step Jewelry Collection
- Purchasing & downloading was so easy. And I love flipping through the pages on my computer getting inspired with each turn. (Posted on 2/24/2014)
- GREAT COLLECTION
- Step By Step Wire Jewelry Magazine is one of my favorites. Over the years I've purchased issues of this magazine and I now subscribe to the electronic version. Although I still have the paper magazines, it's a convenience to have the whole year on my computer at the push of a button. This particular collection for 2011 had some really great designs and projects and I'm really pleased to have them readily available whenever I need them. (Posted on 1/29/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.