Beadwork 2011 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Expand your archives and explore all six 2011 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, now in a new convenient format. As an added bonus, get 5 Quick + Easy guides; that's 50 more designs available in this downloadable collection!
Discover 135+ step-by-step bead patterns, complete with full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from Beadwork magazine. Master the essential bead techniques you'll use again and again and create magnificent beadwork pieces in peyote, herringbone, square stitch, and more!
Download your copy today to:
- Discover the jewelry-making secrets of Beadworks experts to enhance your beading techniques.
- Be inspired by dazzling projects from the 2011 Designers of the Year Cynthia Rutledge, Sherry Serafini, Kelly Weise, and Carol Wilcox Wells.
- Enhance your bead jewelry designs with patterns inspired by nature, textiles, and much more.
- Learn great tips for buying materials, building your designs, and effectively selling them!
- Master bead-stitching techniques including peyote, right-angle weave, and herringbone.
- And so much more!
Get all 6 full issues of Beadwork plus the 5 bonus Quick + Easy guides with over 800 pages of patterns, beadwork designs, expert advice, and more!
Here's what you'll get in each issue:
- February/March - Weave your way to beautiful jewelry with inspiring geometric beadwork patterns in metallic colors, mix chunky teardrop beads into your design to make a vintage-style choker with Middle Eastern flair, and more!
- April/May - Discover floral stitch patterns blooming with color! Learn how to make leaves and flowers to give your jewelry a fresh look. Plus, learn 10 tips to help you sell your jewelry!
- June/July - Our designs with bold colors, whimsical patterns, and global influence will inspire your beaded jewelry. You'll never look at fabrics the same after learning how to draw inspiration from textiles. Plus, follow Senior Editor Jean Campbell's tricks to help you stitch faster!
- August/September - Make a bold bracelet from peyote-stitched metallic tubes. Are you confused about using different bead sizes effectively in your designs? This issue will have you mixing different-sized beads in your peyote stitch in no time!
- October/November - Master making a peyote-stitched key pendant to add just the right touch to your designs, learn an easy peyote-stitch technique for necklace chains, and more! And, exclusively in this issue, Senior Editor Jean Campbell shares how to achieve ideal thread tension.
- December/January 2012 - Learn how to add alternative materials into your stitched jewelry. Brick-stitch the perfect bezel for any monogram manuscript bead, use rubber O-rings to create a whimsical circle bracelet, and incorporate bold cabochons in a 1920's-inspired classic.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.