2009 Step by Step Wire Jewelry Collection on CD
2009 has never looked so fine!
With this amazing CD collection, you'll get all 5 issues from the 2009 season with 69+ step-by-step projects, full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from the editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Explore 5 issues (340+ pages) of Step by Step Wire Jewelry exactly as they were printed--now in a new, convenient format.
Order your copy today to:
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- Enhance your designs with inspiring articles about all things wire.
- Discover the secrets of expert wire artists such as Denise Peck, Cassie Donlen, Sally Stevens, and more!
- Create stunning jewelry with wrapping, coils, spirals, textures, and more wire techniques made easy.
- Learn great tips on buying materials to building creations.
Master wireworking step by step with fun projects for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more!
Get 5 full issues of Step by Step Wire Jewelry to start creating wonderful wire designs in a snap! Each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
Check out what's in each issue:
Fall 2009: Learn about colored jump rings and how to add them to your chain maille. Then, try using colored jump rings by making three colored chain maille pieces! Use scrapbooking tools to cut out metal shapes. Get the look of gold for less with brass.
Spring 2009: Hammer and texture heavy-gauge wire into a variety of squiggly links for a bold bracelet. Explore the variety of affordable materials jewelry artisans are using to stretch their budgets without sacrificing their art.
Summer 2009: Make this season's hottest accessory: super simple cocktail rings! Find out how to make "backless" earrings. Get tips on designing the perfect clasps for your projects. Link together wire fish for a cute bracelet!
Winter 2009: Try the Viking knit technique; we offer two separate projects from two artists this month. Also, make your own silver beads to dangle from a fabulous chain bracelet and string some special seashore finds.
Summer Preview 2009: Personalize a necklace with letter stamps--now your jewelry can tell a story! Find the right hammer for just the right project with tips and tricks by Lisa Oram. Learn how to avoid the seven deadly craft-fair sins and make your next craft fair the best yet!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.