2005 Beadwork Collection on CD
Explore all 6 issues (730+ pages) of Beadwork exactly as they were printed--now in a new convenient format.
With this amazing CD collection, you'll get the entire 2005 year with 120+ step-by-step projects, full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from the editors of Beadwork magazine.
- Discover the secrets of expert artists in peyote, right-angle weave, herringbone, wirework, stringing, and more!
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- Enhance your designs with inspiring step-by-step instructions.
- Learn great tips on buying materials to building creations.
- Take your designs to the next level by combining materials and techniques for fabulous finished pieces.
- Master beadstitching step by step with fun projects for rings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, and more!
Get 6 full issues of Beadwork to start creating beautiful beaded designs! Each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
- February/March 2005: Weave a gorgeous wedding purse, create a beautiful bow brooch, stitch spiral herringbone ropes for a one-of-a-kind necklace, and much more!
- April/May 2005: Combine wire with beads for fabulous fairy charms, pump up your knowledge with cultured pearls revealed, bead crochet a fashionable fuchsia lariat, and much more!
- June/July 2005: Explore a world of bracelets with five global styles and techniques, get an inclusive guide to beads of stone, discover macramé jewelry with Joan Babcock, and much more!
- August/September 2005: Peyote stitch tantalizing texture with a "porcupine" cuff, create a mosaic bracelet with ladder stitch, learn two-drop odd-count peyote stitch with color-coded diagrams, and much more!
- October/November 2005: Bring on the bracelets with beaded spiral designs, mix crystals and wire for big dangle earrings, have a party on your wrist with a colorful bracelet, and much more!
- December/January 2005: Create a dramatic peyote-stitched choker, design a princess necklace project made of colorful crystals, make a basic clasp out of metal clay, and much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Review of 2005 Beadwork Collection.
- This is great to have. I prefer digital patterns for storage reasons. I plan to purchase more collections. (Posted on 11/11/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.