2004 - 2006 Crochet Collection on CD
CD Includes: Spring 2004, Special Issue 2004, Fall 2005, Spring 2006
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Great as the first of a really good magazine.
- I received my DVD a few days ago and finally sat down to look at it. I had to keep reminding myself that the books were from 8-10 years old, as a number of the patterns were similar to what I have been seeing the last few years. That indicates classics, or others copying and these designs becoming trends. Well, not many were classics, or they were riffs on classics, and I had a lot of crochet patterns from that time period that were "standards," and these did not fit into that group. They had a certain something that made them different, made them stand out from the crowd. A pleasant place to be, as far as I am concerned. If you invest your time and creative power and even money (for the yarn) into a garment, you don't want it to look like it was purchased off the rack at a discount store. My only caveat is that there were very few patterns for little (not so little) old ladies like me. Most of the patterns were for little kids or for people with slim bodies and the willingness to wear the very unusual. A few I could adapt for myself--add length for a tunic, shorten sleeves to 3/4, and maybe change a collar to a v-neck or u-neck (maybe). Some I just liked the stitches used and wanted them for something else. One thing--this is a magazine I actually read cover to cover, so I picked up useful information about websites in the back area and got info about the CGOA (Crocheters' Guild of America), which I plan to join. I am really happy to have this DVD of the first years of Interweave Crochet, and I look forward to getting and exploring the rest of the DVDs in this series. (Posted on 6/19/2014)
- An Excellent Archive
- The CD's bring back the memory of my first look at the magazines when they appeared. Did not find the bonus CD that filled with things I would love to make, but then my to do crochet list is longer than I am likely to have time for in this life. (Posted on 1/9/2014)
- The Best Issues!!!
- Awesome design....Love these issues....Interweave Crochet remains really cool. But I would love to some of the creativity expressed in these issues. Made me proud to be USA....cause these issues gave me hope that American crochet artists had the same potential as Rowan's. (Posted on 7/23/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.