Beadwork 2002 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to be immersed in beading inspiration!
- You are looking for unique and interesting projects that use favorite beadstitches including herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, Peyote stitch, and more.
- You want to skip the guesswork with easy-to-read bead patterns and projects.
Add all 6 issues of Beadwork magazine from 2002 to you library exactly as they were printed with this handy collection download. This digital format makes it easier than ever to search for an article or project you’re looking for or just leisurely peruse through the issues.
Uncover 91 beading projects each with easy-to-read material lists and step-by-step instructions. Discover projects by favorite artists including Jean Campbell, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Diane Fitzgerald, and many more. Plus, you‘ll get beading advice from the experts, beading tool tips, and an easy reference guide to basic bead stitches in each issue.
Download your 2002 Beadwork Collection Download today to:
- Be inspired by over 90 beautiful beaded projects.
- Dive into the archive to uncover timeless beading advice and favorite beaded jewelry projects.
- Become a bead-stitching master! Find projects that use a wide variety of bead stitches including, peyote stitch, brick stitch, spiral rope, Van Dyke netting, and many more.
- Explore the trends from 2002 and see how you can integrate these into the beadwork you are making today.
- And so much more!
Here is what you’ll get in each issue:
February/March - Bead your own belly dance costume, bookmark, bags, and more! Plus, explore the magical works of Edward Talbot.
April/May - Explore the beads and jewelry of Carol Marando and learn how to bead beautiful butterflies with this issue.
June/July - Dress up your watch with a serpentine square-stitched band, keep those pesky bugs out of you lemonade this summer with festive bug covers, and so much more!
August/September - Explore 14 beading projects including Peyote pinwheel buttons, a tapestry crochet amulet bag, and black and blue spoke beads.
October/November - Travel to Morocco with Diane Fitzgerald on a quest for stunning Berber beads. Learn how to create Dutch Spiral baskets, beaded mandalas, octa-cube beads, and some much more!
December/January - Discover the breathtaking bead paintings by Rafael Matias, the ornate necklaces by Laura McCabe, and outrageous outfits of Liberace.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Doesn't compare to today's magazine
- Purchased this on sale and paid about $1 per issue which is what these issues are worth. If I had paid more, I would have given fewer stars. I didn't find any outstanding patterns and only the most minimal figures/graphics are provided meaning you have to depend almost exclusively on text directions. There's a bit of everything - stringing, weaving, embroidery, knitting, crochet - but everything is pretty basic. Seemed like there's more emphasis on human interest stories and artists profiles vs. today's magazine. Also, expect tons of ads just like you see in current issues. I don't regret my purchase, but I'm glad I didn't pay any more than I did. (Posted on 6/18/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.