2000 Beadwork Collection on CD
Elevate your beading technique as you sample a variety of bead stitches, explore over 70 beaded designs, admire the designs of award-winning beadwork artists, and so much more all on this CD collection.
You'll love this if:
- You want to dive into beading inspiration.
- You want to be inspired by unique beadwork designs.
- You are looking for beading projects with easy-to-follow directions so you won't get left behind.
Uncover all six issues of Beadwork magazine from 2000 exactly as they were printed all in one convenient CD. Explore 70+ beading projects, discover the artwork of award-winning beadwork artists, learn the history of several special beads, and boost your beading technique as you sample a new bead stitch in each issue. Plus, the CD is so easy to search you can quickly navigate right to the article or project you desire.
Order your 2000 Beadwork Collection CD today to:
- Discover over 70 beaded designs and projects you can't wait to make!
- Be inspired by the amazing creations of top-notch beadwork artists.
- Take your beading skills to the next level as you try your hand at a variety of bead stitches.
- And more!
Here is what you'll get in each issue:
March/April - Be inspired by the pointillistic beaded artwork of Marcus Amerman, explore 8 beadwork projects, dive into peyote stitch as you sample a variety of this essential stitch, and so much more!
May/June - Discover the ins and outs of fused glass, create 12 beautiful beadwork projects, and be inspired by the beading journey of Diane Fitzgerald.
July/August - Break out your beading supplies and get started on 12 easy projects including Blocks & Bars Bracelets and Picot Lace. Check out the first issue featuring Bead Buzz and see how Dustin Wedekind beads the wind in Bead Boy.
September/October - Enjoy 15 projects that are sure to kindle your creative fire! Support your beading habit by learning 8 ways to make your beads pay for themselves, and explore the history of the mountain laurel bean in beaded designs.
November/December - Explore elegant Egyptian Collars and learn how to make your own! Plus, bead 18 projects perfect for everything from decorating the tree to getting decked out for holiday a holiday party.
December/January - Beadwork celebrates its third anniversary and a new design in this issue. Try your hand at triangle weave with Diane Fitzgerald, be inspired by the breathtaking designs in the Beadwork II: Embellished Show exhibit, and so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.