2000-2009 Interweave Knits Decade Collection on CD
Introducing the ultimate knitting lover's Interweave Knits 2000-2009 Decade Collection!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Revision of previous review!!
- After having so much trouble with loading on the machine, we determined that it was a defective CD. Once that was figured out, the customer service department sent me a new CD, and now it works fine. I am very happy with the product, and had excellent customer service. (Posted on 5/28/2015)
- I am very disappointed in my purchase. I was so looking forward to reviewing the magazines in digital format. Unfortunately, I have Windows 8.1 and the CD will not work on my computer. I sent a message to customer service, and they did not address the problem adequately as I still cannot have access to the CD. I was disappointed in the response I got from customer service as well, since they just referred me to FAQs instead of trying to solve my individual problem. I didn't see anywhere what the formatting for the CD was when I ordered it; if I had I would have seen that it wouldn't work on this platform. Perhaps a download would solve the problem, but that wasn't offered to me. So, overall, I am not happy with my purchase as I haven't been able to access the CD or get any way to see the magazines. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- Fantastic Value
- I bought this CD collection, since it is 1/3 the price of the download. I was able to get all of these on my ipad with no problem. Love having them all with me, to read a few at a time or refer to favorites. (Posted on 8/19/2014)
- Replaced lost mags
- After losing my entire knitting collection; tools, books, magazines, yarn stash, etc. to a house fire a few years ago, it is nice to have the opportunity to replace lost magazines at an affordable price. This was purchased during their online sale and I got all 40 issues for an incredible price. Thank you. (Posted on 9/28/2013)
- Awesome product and service
- I originally bought the digital set of magazines, but had trouble loading 9 of the 10 years of magazines onto my iPad. Finally I emailed Interweave to ask if they would be willing to send me the CD in exchange for the digital product. They gave me a bit more information to try to successfully load onto my computer...but as my computer is broken, that wasn't an option for me. When I let them know that I could not load onto a computer, they immediately and generously responded by sending me the CD at no charge. Such courteous and fast customer service I received. And I am so grateful to now be able to have access to all of the wonderful patterns and articles contained in the 2000's magazines. Thank you again Interweave! I will continue to be a faithful customer due to this experience and your excellent products. (Posted on 9/12/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.