13 Rings with Eva Sherman using Wire Coiling, Wire Bezeling, and Organic Wire Techniques DVD
Eva Sherman shows you how to create numerous organic ring designs in 13 Rings Using Wire Coiling, Wire Bezeling, and Organic Wire Techniques her DVD combining all of her ring-making video downloads in one. Discover ways to use thin-gauge wire as well as heavier-gauge wire. Incorporate any number of accents including crystals, beads or pearls into your own jewelry creations. Form flawlessly by annealing or not. Plus, explore jewelry designs that use copper which is both fashionable and inexpensive.
Order your copy of 13 Rings today to:
- Explore working with both thin wire and heavier-gauge wire to make beautiful wire ring projects.
- Learn tips for crafting a concentric flat spiral successfully with annealing tips for successful forming.
- Create a beautiful bezel perfect for featuring cabochons and gemstone beads.
- Make two different wire shanks: the double wire or wire-wrapped double wire.
- Discover how to use coiled wire as a structural and decorative element.
Learn more about each individual workshop:
Freeform Organic Wire Rings -
Learn how to make two rings out of wire, with no soldering needed! These techniques are perfect for novices interested in learning more about wire-working as well as experts in the market for tips and tricks that will help them create unique rings that are quick and easy! Plus, by learning these techniques in copper you get cost-effective practice and can easily move into silver.
Coiled Wire Rings -
Create uniquely coiled copper rings perfect for beginning jewelry artists wanting learn wireworking techniques and experts looking for projects that are fast and cost effective. Start by learning how to create a wire coil using steel music wire as a mandrel. After you remove the coil from the mandrel start creating spiral ring designs that all feature stylish focal points that you can easily customize.
Fast & Fashionable Rings
Explore detailed steps for creating three different ring designs. Begin by learning tips for forming a ring shank and top it with your favorite bead. Next, advance to the flower power ring that wraps beads into a pleasing floral shape. Finally, finish with a cocktail ring that has added bling with the addition of Swarovski crystals.
Wire Bezeled Stone Rings
Learn two versions of Eva Sherman's "Ring of Fire" design. Showcasing a beautiful gemstone bead or cabochon, you'll learn how to modify this design to fit both types of stone. Begin by learning techniques for making a wire ring band and then feature a bead in a woven wire bezel. Then, modify the technique to use metal sheet and cabochon to create a sturdy variation. At the end of this 48-minute video you'll have two beautiful rings made from copper wire!
Variations on a Wire Flat-Spiral Ring
Discover three designs that incorporate spirals as a stylish focal. Begin by learning how to form two wires into a beautiful concentric flat wire spiral, then use it as a focal or embellishment. Add a lampwork bead for added pop. Plus, learn how to create two wire shanks: double wire and a wrapped double wire. Plus, with added tips for successful annealing and finishing, you'll learn important techniques you can incorporate into future projects!
About the artist:
Eva Sherman began beading as a way to spend time with her daughters but soon became hopelessly addicted. In 2005 she traded her architectural career for the opportunity to spend all her time among beads, and opened Grand River Bead Studio in Cleveland, Ohio. Eva now happily spends most days in the studio, creating, writing, and teaching, but has been known to take her show on the road. She has discovered an affinity for working with wire and metals, and prefers to design in an organic and unstructured style.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.