101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings, 2013 Print Edition
The bold, the beautiful, and the fashionable!
Discover 101 must-make jewelry designs
Discover the 101 jaw-dropping jewelry designs featured in the 2013 issue of 101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings magazine! Packed with knock-out necklace designs, beautiful bracelets, and exceptional earrings, get ready to find tons of jewelry projects to fit your style.
Don’t be left in the dust! Check out all the must-make, stylish designs handpicked by the trusted editors of Jewelry Stringing magazine! With boat-loads of jewelry projects sorted by color, it’s impossible not to find a favorite beaded jewelry design in just the right palette for you.
Spice up any look with a bold red bead and gold chain necklace, , wire wrap orange and red beads for an intricate earring set, steal all the attention in a leather mixed-media bracelet design, and so much more!
Plus, if you’re looking for just the right way to display your jewelry, we have 12 innovative ideas for organizing, storing, and displaying your jewelry! From fashionable stacked dishes, to a wine bottle, check out these unique ways to artistically showcase your jewelry designs.
Order your copy of this jewelry making magazine today to:
- Be inspired by the 16 featured color categories and the beautiful jewelry designs in each.
- Step up your skills in bead stitching, wirework, stringing, and more.
- Discover staff favorite color palettes to transform your jewelry designs into trendy showpieces.
- Whip up these designs in a flash – with detailed projects directions and material lists, spend more time making these lovely designs and less time guessing.
- And much more!
Have all the jewelry making inspiration you need at your fingertips! Order your copy of this must-have special issue today and find tons of projects that inspire you. Don’t worry about picking just one favorite, with so many beautiful projects, you can make one of each!
|Author/Designer||Beadwork Editors, Jewelry Stringing Editors|
- Colorful Fun
- I really like how the editors decided to start grouping projects together by color. It's a lot of fun, plus it inspires me to take some of my pieces in a direction I might not have considered before. The photographs are just saturated with lush color, as are the projects. The directions are detailed and easy to follow along. I highly recommend this for anyone at any stage in their beading experience- from beginners to the more advanced beaders. Enjoy! (Posted on 6/20/2015)
- Wonderful Inspiration
- I love, love, love this magazine! I love the way it is divided into color themes with the tutorials with each section. I love the style of jewelry and that each element has a listing of where it was purchased. This is my go to inspiration collection. The how to section in the back is comprehensive and helpful. I don't know when I've been so thrilled with a purchase! (Posted on 9/10/2014)
- Totally Awesome
- I can't wait to get started. The photos were amazing, and the colors and styles were TOTALLY AWESOME!!! It was as if my Heavenly Father created those colors just for me to see. I was sitting in McDonald's with tears in my eyes. Thank you (Posted on 8/9/2014)
- Great projects once you get past the photography
I'm not sure what the photographer was thinking when s/he photographed each colored collection on a similar colored background. Nothing pops. Details, even entire pieces, get lost.
That gorgeous autumn-hued bird necklace on the front cover? I didn't even see it on page 42 my first time though the magazine. It sunk right into the "autumn orange" background. Throughout, I found the smaller, white background pictures accompanying the instructions much more eye catching.
That said, there are some amazing pieces in this magazine. Most are easy enough to make for beginner and intermediate jewelry makers. The instructions are clear. They include resources for the materials used in each piece. I particularly like some of the little extra tips along the way that help create a more finished and artistic piece.
The intermediate to advanced designer will find a lot of inspiration -- pieces that's can be used as a starting point and turned into truly one of a kind jewelry.
In spite of the photography flaw, this magazine has a lot to offer from design to technique to extra tips. It's worth the money and the time to delve deeper into the projects than the big photo spreads. (Posted on 8/4/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.