101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings, 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Tons of Favorite Jewelry Designs!
101 of 'em to be exact!
Create boat-loads of bracelets, an army of earrings, and mountains of marvelous necklaces with 101 stunning jewelry designs!
101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings is back with 101 more beading projects! Discover quick and easy jewelry designs you can make yourself with the 101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings. Get loads of projects and jewelry designs you can make today and wear tonight! Enhance your jewelry-making skills with expert tips on creating stylish jewelry designs.
101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings 2011 is packed with 144 pages of amazing designs in wirework, stringing, and more from the trusted experts at Beadwork and Stringing magazines. Get access to instructions and step-by-step details for all super stunning beaded jewelry projects.
Boost your jewelry collection now with step-by-step instructions for beaded jewelry designs in 40+stylish necklaces, 20 elegant earrings, and 36 quick and easy beaded bracelets! 101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings 2011 is full of simple yet stunning trendy jewelry styles.
Order your copy of this must-have beaded jewelry guide today to:
- Create stunning style in a snap--using simple stringing, beading, and wire-wrapping techniques.
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step instructions and detailed materials lists.
- Be inspired by delectable designs made of glass beads, pearls, crystals, wire, and more!
- Enhance your jewelry-making skills with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions from the experts you trust.
- And more!
101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings 2011 brings you the favorite jewelry designs you've been looking for, with step-by-step instructions on how to create knockout necklaces, brilliant beaded bracelets, and eye-catching earrings!
Uncover inspiration for your own jewelry designs with instructions for beautiful beaded jewelry with 101 Bracelets, Necklaces, and Earrings 2011. Take on your own twist and create endless variations with hot jewelry-making techniques and materials.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Beadwork Editors, Jewelry Stringing Editors|
|Project||Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings|
- Great variety
- I was fortunate enough to get the print edition when it was out. I really enjoy the 101 BNE magazines; they have such a great variety of jewelry to experience and be inspired by. I have every issue since 2010, and they are so enjoyable, I rather wish they'd put them out a bit more often than once a year. If you're looking for major inspiration, 101 is the magazine for you. Purchase it, and have a great time with it! (Posted on 7/13/2014)
- Creative Stimulation
- There are so many different styles, most of which I really like, that I can't wait to play with my stash. If you need creative stimulation, this is a great selection for you. (Posted on 8/4/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.