You’ll love this if:
- You want to be inspired by new trends in jewelry
- You are interested in making the most out of your jewelry business
- You are searching for new eco-friendly tools that won’t ding your jewelry
This season is all about spooky stuff and trendy ear wear. Find your inspiration with examples and projects for rings, pendants, necklaces, and earrings. Discover how to make your Halloween jewelry transition to the rest of fall, and test your creativity with the glamourous, yet edgy ear cuff trend. Learn to maximize your business profits with tips on how to diversify, evolve, and market to your customers. Plus, use your skills in sawing, enameling, soldering, and bezel setting to create the colorful dome ring pictured on the cover of this issue.
Download your digital copy of Lapidary Artist Jewelry Artist September/October 2015 today to:
- Learn how to keep your business alive in the changing economy in Net Profits.
- Save money and make ding-free jewelry with Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Create Halloween and fall jewelry with "Carnelian & Black Onyx" in Smokin’ Stones.
- Discover how to use delft clay with tips from Tom and Kay Benham in Ask the Experts.
- And so much more!