Knitting Submission Calls
Want to share a brand-new technique, knit collection or pattern you’ve developed or discovered? We welcome you to submit your insights to one of Interweave’s well-circulated knitting magazines. Interweave knitting magazines—Interweave Knits, knitscene, knit.wear and Love of Knitting—provide contemporary, savvy knitters with all the resources and inspiration required to keep the needle in action. We always rely on the community’s best crafters to help us keep our ideas fresh, new and engaging.
You can share your love for this wonderful craft and get professional recognition while you’re at it when you submit your work to one of our knitting publications. We seek guides, tutorials, projects, tips, articles, product recommendations and patterns to publish in our various knitting magazines. If you love to knit as much we do, and you think you’ve got something to offer to our creative and dedicated readers, we look forward to hearing from you!
Interweave Knits, knitscene, knit.wear and Love of Knitting accept submissions on a per-issue basis.
If there are no calls posted or the due dates have passed, that means we are not taking submissions at this time.
Current Calls for Submission
Please use THIS SUBMISSION FORM
to submit your work to Knitting Traditions.
Submissions due on Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Submissions due on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Interweave Contributor Guidelines, Knitting
- Interweave Design Submission, Knitting
- Interweave Design Template, Knitting
- Interweave Design Template (Fillable Form), Knitting
Things to Note
- We do not accept email submissions. Any submissions sent by email will not be considered.
- Because we solicit proposals for multiple magazines around the same time, please be sure to list the magazine name for each submission in your packet.
- Please do not submit to multiple knit magazines in one package. Each submission to every knitting magazine must be separate. The required self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage must be applied in order for you to receive your project(s) back through the mail.
- We are no longer able to automatically return submission elements for proposals we cannot publish. If you would like your submission elements to be returned to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your submission materials.