Readers’ Choice Awards: And the Finalists Are…
Last winter, to celebrate the publication of our editor's choice collection, The Best of Interweave Knits, we asked you, our readers, to nominate YOUR favorite Knits patterns. We received thousands of nominations, and we are now proud to announce Your Top Ten Readers' Choice Award Finalists:
• Swallowtail Shawl, by Evelyn A. Clark — Fall 2006
• Venezia Pullover, by Eunny Jang — Winter 2006
• Sunrise Circle Jacket, by Kate Gilbert — Spring 2006
• Tweedy Aran Cardigan, by Norah Gaughan — Winter 2001/2002
• Nantucket Jacket, by Norah Gaughan — Winter 2006
• Provincial Waistcoat, by Mari Lynn Patrick — Winter 2006
• Cable-Down Raglan, by Stefanie Japel — Spring 2007
• Caftan Pullover, by Norah Gaughan — Spring 2006
• Cherry Blossom Shawl, by Kristin Spurkland — Spring 2002
• Entrelac Socks, by Eunny Jang — Spring 2007
Congratulations to Evelyn, Eunny, Kate, Norah, Mari Lynn, Stefanie, and Kristin! We're proud to honor you, your talent, and all your hard work.
Voting for The Award Winners
Now that we have your nominees, it's time to vote! Here's how it works:
You can only vote for ONE pattern, so make your vote count. Voting ends February 19th.
We'll count up the votes, and in March, we'll announce the Top Five Readers' Choice Winners. The top five patterns will be published in a special ebook, available as a free download here on Knitting Daily for one month only. Each of the top five designers will receive a cash prize in honor of her contributions to the knitting community.
Sandi Wiseheart is the editor of Knitting Daily.
What's on Sandi's needles? The Gathered Pullover, and sleeves of the Secret Project. I finished the body yesterday!