Maker’s Tools: Base Elements
This product review was originally published in Interweave Knits Winter 2019. Photos by George Boe.
MUST HAVE PRODUCTS FOR THE ASTUTE KNITTER
1. The Canvas Field Project Bag by Little Mountain Studio holds your notions and a small project for knitting on the go or displaying in your home.
2. Purl Soho’s Silhouette Scissors are beautiful, lightweight, and effortless to use.
3. The Bespoke Tape Measure from Merchant & Mills adds a refined aesthetic to the humble tape measure with a black-and-white look. Printed in both inches and centimeters.
4. A Stitch Fixer and a set of Tapestry Needles from Cocoknits round out any notions collection.
5. Soak’s wool wash, smoothing spray, and luxury hand creme are scentless, travel size, and ready to care for you and your cherished projects.
6. Keep your Pocket Notepad from Fringe Supply Co. handy to jot down your design inspirations and take notes on your WIPs.
7. Join Kate Davies in her recovery and the rebuilding of her handmade life in Handywoman, a collection of stirring essays you’ll want to take everywhere.
Get this and much more in Interweave Knits Winter 2019!