Love of Knitting in a Digital Bundle—7 Reasons to Get It!
Winter, spring, summer, or fall—all you have to do is call (up the file on your computer or device). Love of Knitting will be there in a handy digital collection. Enjoy 78 projects, informative articles, book and product reviews, and much more.
Need more convincing?
1. Fill your closet with sweaters from top designers like Melissa Leapman, Quenna Lee, and Kristen TenDyke, as shown above in our featured image! These are classic examples from the pages of Love of Knitting, and we will continue to bring you intriguing and beautiful projects to keep you engrossed in your knitting queue. Clockwise from left, the Embossed Leaves Pullover by Rebecca Blair; Winter Wonderland Aran by Melissa Leapman; Canyon Lace Tank by Kristen TenDyke; Barcelona Pullover by Quenna Lee; Bold Stripes Jacket by Brigitte Reydams.
2. The kids won’t skip this train, and you’ll love the kids’ projects.
3. Create knits for men that they will wear. Find out what he wants with this handy survey!
4. You can’t frostbite me! Mitts, hats, cowls, and scarves will keep everybody cozy.
5. Feather your nest with pillows and afghans.
6. You need shawls for all occasions, from simple to elegant.
7. Don’t miss a single trick: read about substituting yarns, adapting patterns for seamless construction, understanding sleeve types, and other essential knitting tips.
Tell us what you’re making from Love of Knitting! What’s your favorite project of the year?
Here’s to more and better knitting!
Editor, Love of Knitting
Never Miss an Issue of Love of Knitting