Let's Rock Some Socks!
|One of the beautiful patterns in Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Rockin' Sock Club|
There are so many fabulous sock yarns out there to choose from; it's an embarrassment of sock knitting riches! Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Socks that Rock is one of the top-tier sock yarns for me. The colors are luscious, especially in my favorite group, the Raven Clan. It's full of unique versions of my preferred shades of dull, drab, and dreary.
That's why I'm so excited to let you know that The Rockin' Sock Club® is back for its eighth year. In 2012, they added an accessory design along with the usual sock design, and it was a rousing success. This year's emphasis for the accessory patterns is shoulder and neck-related designs—shawls, scarves, and cowls! So much fun.
The 2013 Rockin' Sock Club patterns are being designed by sock stars of the knitting world: Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (The Yarn Harlot), Star Athena, Janel Laidman, and more!
Every other month, a club kit is delivered to your door. It includes:
- 400-yard skeins of Socks that Rock® lightweight or medium weight yarn in a unique club colorway
- "Dyer's Notes" explaining each shipment's inspiration
- Notorious Sock Knitter gear, such as mini skeins, buttons, and other fun trinklets
- A 15% off coupon, good until December 1, 2013
- Two patterns developed by two different designers for color, form, and function. We promise one will be a sock, the other—who knows? Both the patterns and colorways will not be available to the general public for a full year after you receive it.
- PDF-only option or PDF + print options
- A blog and forum for sharing and support.
So check out the Rockin' Sock Club®. It's the perfect Christmas gift for a knitter you love, or for yourself!