Knitting news round-up!
It’s press week for Knitscene, so we’re a little pre-occupied around here. Here’s a round-up of some interesting goings-on in the knit world. Feel free to add more newsy bits in the comments!
- Cool new online craft school launches (teachers include Stefanie Japel and Vickie Howell)
- Our friends at The Fibre Company are releasing a new yarn AND IT IS MAGNIFICENT
- You can help create a film about yarnbombing and knit graffiti
- Knitscene contributor Miriam Felton just released a new collection, including some lovely knit shawls
- The Radian Yoke from the summer issue is the #15 most popular pattern on Ravelry right now
- The TNNA June show is less than 2 weeks away, which means a whole new season of yarn, products, and designs
- Jimmy Beans Wool gets personal with a new take on the catalog